II-36

Previously on Feelings Section II:

They have to Protect Prince Tommy from any danger that may come to him. They know the Eggpire would do everything they can to get revenge on them and then rule over their empire. After all. They had dethroned them not too long ago.

But they just don't know. The danger was always with them. It was inside. And it was not who they were expecting it to be...

Currently on Feelings Section II:

A few days have passed. Today is now the 13th. The day before Prince Tommy's coronation. Everything was as busy as it should be.

But the Prince wishes there'd be something to do. Other than working. He could've been chilling right now. Relaxing. Until the coronation commences.

But alas. He doesn't have time for his dreams. Because his people are waiting for him. In the real world. He can't be laying on his bed all day while staring into the ceiling. Dreaming.

He should be planning. Planning what he's supposed to do when he becomes King. Why does his life had to be planned out until his very last breath? Can't something different happen? Something exciting.

"Prince Tommy. It seems you are feeling down. Is there anything bothering you? Your highness." Clay asked. Seeing the Prince's practically emotionless face. Seeing the dread and sorrow through the man's eyes.

"Why do you think that? I'm okay." Prince Tommy replied. Smiling immediately after Clay had pointed out his exact feeling.

"The eyes tell everything Prince Tommy. You might be smiling, but the eyes aren't having the same emotion. Are you sure you're okay, dearest Prince?" Clay replied.

Prince Tommy was shocked. He never heard something like that from Prince Technoblade and he's like the best detective/fighter they have in the palace! He's never been able to crack what Prince Tommy actually feels.

"I... I'm not okay." Prince Tommy admitted defeat. Clay's eyes softened.

"You could just tell me. I might be able to help?" Clay replied. Showing a small smile to encourage the Prince to let out what he bottled up for so long. He's never revealed his true feelings. His true emotion. To anyone. If it's something that could bring down the mood. He wouldn't share it. It was normal for him.

"Okay... I just. I just feel like I'm not worthy of the crown! My brother even shouted at me a few weeks ago, saying something about the fact that I don't spend time with them much in the past 5 years." Tears started to fall from his face. Clay didn't reply. He knew there was more the Prince had to say.

"And... And... I never even have time for myself anymore!" He sobbed.

"Shhh.. shhh. It's going to be okay. I'll help you through this. Unlike the other servants you have. I'm not leaving you for anything. And I do know that you need me." He said. Wiping the tears off the Prince's face.

"It's not the other servants fault they left. It was because of me. I was an idiot. I wasn't good eno-" " don't say that about yourself. You're cool. You're awesome. And you're enough. Nobody's perfect anyways." Clay cuts off the Prince to reassure him.

He doesn't have to say those stuff about himself. If somebody else was to say that it would've been bad. It could lower his self esteem. But if the man says it himself? That's too bad. It would've been awful. Those kind of people need to be assured that they're enough. They're good. They have to feel like someone cares about them.

"You r-r-really think T-That?" The Prince replied between sobs. Clay smiled softly at the Prince and slowly stroked his hair.

"Of course I do. Why do you think I took this job in the first place." Clay replied.

"You should quit." The Prince blurted. Bringing the room's wonderful aura to something darker.

"W-why is that?" Clay asked. Shocked at the Prince's statement. His smile, lowering.

"I'm probably the worst Prince you could've picked to work for. I have no purpose in this world!" Prince Tommy answered in a saddened tone.

'man this kid really has a lot of issues. I don't even know if he's believing anything that I've said so far.' Clay thought to himself.

"You're not! You have a purpose! To protect and to serve the throne!" Clay replied.

'you have a purpose to serve the ### and #####. You just don't know it yet. But you will. Soon.'

"Well yeah. I do. But what if I don't do well? What if they want to dethrone me! What will I do if that happens?" The Prince cried even more.

"You'll do great. Might be even better than your own father. You can do this Prince Tommy. If you believe in yourself, you will surely achieve!" Clay encouraged Prince Tommy. Which have seemed to kidn of work.

The Prince started to smile. And Clay could tell it was genuine. The eyes never lie. They tell everything about a person.

He doesn't even understand why the Prince is so pessimistic? It could've been from the trauma he could've had with their incident 5 years ago. But who knows really?

It could be just the way he is.

He doesn't understand. But there is one thing he knows. Tomorrow is Prince Tommy's coronation. He is to be crowned Emperor of the Amethyst Empire. And he will vow to serve and protect his people.

Not only the people. But also the mighty Eggpire. They will have their revenge. And it will be coming soon. Very soon. And they'll finally get what they wanted after 5 years. Let's just hope things go according to plan.

- - - - - -

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!