II-43

Previously on Feelings Section II:

Fight, Protect, Save, Repeat.

That was their process. But they should've thought things from outside the box.

"Yes we did. But we might need to give him-no show him whatever damage and mayhem that bloody egg had done. We should show him how he's only a pawn in the egg's game." Prince Technoblade replied. Giving slight hope and chances for them to use. But will their plan actually work? It was possible, yes. But the problem is, are they able to do it.

The only thing they should know. Is how to save everyone they know and love.

And they have to start now. Before it's too late.

- -

Currently on Feelings Section II:

Before they could try and interfere with the Egg's plans. It's vines barged into the room. Covering every spot it can. They knew what they needed to do. They basically have no choice.

"We have to go." Prince Technoblade states. Then everyone turned to him. Where do they go? He seemed to be a great leader to apply to the task. This is his empire after all. He should know where they could go and stay safe while this 'thing' is around.

"How about Tommy? Techno, we can't leave him!" Prince Wilbur shouted back. Tears threaten to fall from his eyes. He can't leave him. That's what they did last time. They left him. And that didn't turn out great. Prince Wilbur couldn't do that. He promised that he'll never leave.

"Leave Tommy! We have to get out of here!" King Sapnap frantically replied as he was running for the exit.

"But-" Prince Wilbur tried to convey. But he couldn't. He doesn't know why.

"He's right. We have to go. Now." Prince George acknowledged. Prince George got most of the villagers, servants, maids, and guards out before the egg could get to them.

"I just can't leave him Tech. I promised I wouldn't." He cried. He turns a glance at their controlled brother. They need to break him free of those 'strings' that Dream is using. They need to save him.

"I know. I know you don't want to break that promise, Wil. But I'm certain that Tommy would prefer that you'd break that promise than you getting corrupted by that egg thing." Prince Technoblade replied. He knew he wouldn't be able to get Prince Wilbur moving at such a quick pace. But they need to go. So he dragged the man. The younger twin's feet were practically off the ground.

Prince Wilbur thrashed. He doesn't want to leave his brother. His sunshine. The last thing their mother had left them. He can't. He just can't.

-

At the same time. King Sapnap came back for his adoptive father and their friend. Who stood somewhere in the middle of the room. He dashed towards the two. When he was stopped by Bad holding his hand up to signal that he should stop.

So he did.

He stopped in his tracks. "Why?" He asked. Wondering why they don't want him to save them too.

"Go Sapnap. We're already stuck here. You need to go while you still can." Skeppy recommended. King Sapnap couldn't make the decision to leave them behind. They are a family of course.

It reminds him of how he just shouted that they should just leave the Emperor. But now he knows how it feels. How it feels to be unable to save them even though you're so close. He felt bad about his previous actions.

"But I can't leave you." He replied. He stood dead on his tracks. He didn't move an inch. He stayed. Processing the situation at hand.

"I know you don't want to do this. But you have to. Skeppy's right. You have to go. Now. Before its too late for you." Bad advices. Which finally gave King Sapnap the ability to move.

So he did as told. And ran to the door. Where Prince George was leading all the other people out. He's saving as many people as he can.

They were greeted by Prince Technoblade who was carrying Prince Wilbur with him. "Shall we go?" The tall Prince asked.

"We shall." The shorter Prince replied. And they headed off. Then left the palace. And ran through the forests. Scavenging for a place to stay while planning how they should stop it.

They were met with a nice cabin house in the middle of the forest. It was quiet. Far from the dangers of the egg. And very much unknown by anyone but the owner. Well it was until they found it.

They knocked at the door. It was almost dark after all. Maybe they could spare them a few beds? They need to be fully rested if they're going to plan the egg's iconic defeat.

"Uhm hello?" They asked? When they opened the door.

The four royals were greeted by a man with brown hair slightly similar to Prince Wilbur's and was wearing a shirt and had a bit of purple placed of the outlines and the sides.

"Uhm could we stay here for the night?" King Sapnap asked. The other was shocked. He was face to face with royalty? What?? How is that even possible.

"Sure I guess?" I'm Karl by the way." They let the four in. Atleast people in their territory were nice enough to let them in.

But a certain voice shocked the three of them. It was so familiar. They had heard them talking to them before. Who could this man be?

"Karl! Who did you let I. This tim-" He dropped what he was holding onto the ground. He stood in utter shock of what he saw. Everyone did.

"Quackity!?" The three shouted. Knowing exactly who the man is. While King Sapnap stood confused at what was happening. But could they be of help?

- - - - - - - -

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  This is your Author E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!