I-13

The cold breeze whipped around them. The grass and trees swayed to the wind. Two brothers laid underneath the tree. Oblivious to the problems that will soon arise in the next few days or weeks.

It was peaceful. As they both thought. The sound of nature calmed both brothers. It relieved them from their problems.

Prince Tommy was going to be King sooner or later. Prince Wilbur would have to spend time with Prince Tommy sooner or later. Prince Technoblade would probably do something to Prince Tommy sooner or later. And King Philza would have to step down as King sooner or later.

They had a future planned ahead of them. Well, mostly Prince Tommy does. He was to be crowned on his 18th birthday. And would be forced to find himself a Queen. It could either be arranged or actual true love.

Prince Technoblade was going to be a general. He wishes to lead the military force of the Amethyst Empire. And they would be thankful that Prince Technoblade would be training some of them sooner or later.

King Philza would step down from the throne and pass it to Prince Tommy. He would be there to supervise his youngest's actions.

All of them had a planned future. But except Prince Wilbur. He has no plans for his future whatsoever. He wants to focus on his musical talent, but it would be hard to actually be able to be famous. He would need to leave their castle for that... But he doesn't want to leave Prince Tommy alone.

"How was your day Wil?" Prince Tommy asked, turning to his brother.

"It was fine. A few bumps on the path but either way it was smooth sailing." Prince Wilbur replied.

He wondered what Prince Tommy's reaction was going to be. It could be either a normal one or his confused face. There is a possibility that he won't understand what Prince Wilbur had just said.

--

But to their surprise. Guards bashed into the garden.

"Your highnesses. We have an intruder in our castle. We must keep you safe." One of them stated.

They all quickly made themselves the Prince's forcefield from disaster. Both of the Princes were terrified. That intruder could be after them to possibly assassinate them.

"Stand down." Technoblade stated coming from the main entry way.

"But sire, the intruders?" The soldier replied.

"We have handled it. It was merely Tubbo." Prince Technoblade replied.

Prince Tommy eyes widened.

"Tubbo? As in Tubbo Underscore!?" Prince Tommy exclaimed in curiosity.

"Yes, my youngest brother. And Father, the King, has announced he wanted our presence in the throne room. That also includes Prince Wilbur." Prince Technoblade replied in his stern monotone voice.

"As you wish. We shall arrive there immediately. We don't want to keep our Father waiting." Price Wilbur replied.

They walked to the Throne Room. Inside there sat King Philza and Tubbo Underscore himself inside as well.

"Good Day Father. What may you need from us?" Prince Tommy asked professionally.

"Prince Tommy. Tubbo Underscore accuses you of making him do what resulted in being thrown in rehabilitation. Is that true?" Their father pointed at the youngest.

The youngest Prince was shocked. He would never do that to anyone. Especially Tubbo. He was his childhood best friend.

"Prince Tommy. Answer me now!" The King shouted angrily.

"I did not do such a thing. It is a lie, your majesty." Prince Tommy replied.

"Hm. Does not sound genuine. Prince Technoblade. Is he telling the truth?" The King directed the attention from Prince Tommy to Prince Technoblade.

'This is gonna go bad. Prince Technoblade despises Prince Tommy.' Prince Wilbur thought. He frowned at the situation occurring in front of him. But he cannot do anything.

"I suspect he lied. Price Tommy took too long to answer you, father" Prince Technoblade replied.

This was the end? What could happen?

"Prince Tommy Danger Kraken Innit Minecraft. You are to be stripped of your position to become King. And is sentenced to stay inside their room at all times. You are to think about what you have done." The King ordered.

Prince Tommy's world crumbled. It was peaceful just a few minutes before. And it already started to go downhill.

"Father! Who would be taking the crown then?" Prince Wilbur asked out of curiosity..

"I do not know. I will compromise. Prince Tommy will still become King. But with very serious and extreme supervision and education." King Philza ordered.

"This is your fault. Prince Tommy." Tubbo whispered to the boy.

"Go to your Room now!" The King ordered its youngest.

He simply complied. There wasn't anything he could do about this.

After going out of the Throne Room. The Prince ran. And ran. And ran to their room. Tears forming in their eyes.

A Prince shouldn't be crying. He should be able to concele it. But he couldn't do it this time.

The Prince smiled all day. Even if he wasn't actually happy.

Feelings are odd. We could say.

The Prince arrive in their room. He ran to his desk. And cried. And cried. He let all his tears fall down. No one could see.

"Poor little Prince Tommy. He is being accused of something he did not do."

"Who's there?" The Prince shot up and looked around.

"Why, I'm only here to help my dear."

"I don't need your help."

"But you do. You really do..."

"Who's that? Who's there?"

"Oh. Just me! Hello" a man with a smiley face mask on and a green hoodie appeared.

"How did you get in?!"

"Don't think of that right now, dear child."

"What?? Why won't I??"

The green man went closer to the boy. And caught him off guard.

"Feels nice right?" The green man stated.

He stared at the Prince. With the man's lime green eyes glow brighter.

The Prince loved how it felt. It was like it was his brother, Prince Wilbur, was there.

"D--t. - d-d-n't. I-it f--ls gr-- i-- uhh---." Tommy's words started to get mixed up.

He was calm. He was comfortable.

He was.

"Hypnotized."

- -

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!