II-26

The Prince arrived at the throne room. He sat at the Emperor's throne.

'He was away anyways.' he thought. Just before Prince Tommy could do any more... Stuff.. a loud scream was heard, echoing throughout the palace.

The scream came from a servant. Who immediately ran towards the future ruler.

"Your highness! We have a problem!" They informed. The Prince was shocked? It was this close to his coronation, and then a major problem shows up out of nowhere? This doesn't sound good.

"Show me." He simply replied. The servant lead him to a random guest room. And what he saw, shocked him. It was a tiny red vine growing like a weed. It has to be removed immediately. The Prince does not want to deal with that thing again. Even though he doesn't understand what happened then. But he thinks he might've heard his elder brothers and his father talking about how they didn't manage to actually capture them. Oh how the Prince wished they did.

"Call Prince Wilbur and Prince Technoblade. Tell them this is urgent." Prince Tommy ordered the servant. They were the only one there. They hesitated, but then did as told. As the servant left. The Prince walked closer towards it. To observe it better. It was small. And cute to say the least, but because they know the damage it does. It doesn't look too harmless.

The door shut behind him. But no one was there. 'It could've been the wind.' he reasoned. But a familiar voice ringed in his head.

"We meet once again, my dearest Prince."

Prince Tommy grasped his head. "This isn't real. This isn't real." He repeated over and over.

"But I am real." They chimed. Prince Tommy was surely uninterested. He wanted it gone. Even if his memories were blurry. He had made out some of the voice talking. And out of all the ones he could possibly hear at the moment, it had to be Dream.

"Shut up, and leave me alone." He states. Annoyed at the voice.

"Why would you say that to an old friend?"

"You're not my friend!" He argued.

"Stop denying it Prince Tommy. Your memory must have been altered by your family. That must be why you don't remember our good times."

"I really don't want to deal with this right now!" He replied. Sounding as annoyed as possible.

"You're no fun. Guess I'll just have to do my thing." His eyes glowed.

"By doing this. Do you even know how many people suffered? Died?"

"No matter the lives of the people before me. All that I seek is the path to glory"

The Prince felt weak. His eyes dropping a few times. But he cannot remove his gaze from Dream. Who apparently appears out of no where to annoy him. He couldn't get out of his gaze. He needs to. He has to.

"Fun right? Now let's grab the egg's vine. And hide it under your sleeve." He commanded. Remaining his gaze on the Prince.

The Prince on the other hand, was oblivious to what he was making him do. He didn't notice what he was doing.

He slowly crouched down. His gaze still locked at Dream. His face, emotionless. He grabbed the vine. And stood up right. He roles up his sleeve. And place the vine on it. It wrapped itself around his arm. But he had no reaction. Dream smirked.

"Roll down your sleeve. It's best if no one else knows."

And he still did as told. Still stuck in a trance.

"Now. I must admit, you're very loyal to me. Especially if you're stuck longer in that state."

"I am obligated to follow your every command, Dream." He responded.

"And you will be for a very long time." Dream walked closer to the Prince. Hugging him when they got in contact.

'Dream is protecting me. I must repay him by blindlessly following his every command.' The Prince's twisted mind thought.

Dream pulled away from the hug. "Now. I have more of the egg's vines here." He pauses and grabbed a small pouch. "I want you to slip this into every occupied room in this very castle. The egg needs more followers." He finished his command.

"Yes Dream." The Prince grabs and hides the pouch.

The Prince placed a hand on his head. It was aching. But he didn't care. He is fine while he obligates himself to follow Dream's every command.

"Hello, my newest follower." A voice greets.

"Who are you?" The Prince asked.

"That is the egg, Tommy. You are also to be obligated to follow their every command as well."

"Dream. You may removed your control." It ordered.

And suddenly Tommy was back! He doesn't understand what was happening until he saw the vine gone from the floor. He also saw the man who he knew was named Dream escape through the window.

"Hello, Tommy."

"What are you doing in my head???"

"You are my newest follower."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Check your sleeve."

Tommy wasn't sure if he should. Because the egg couldn't be trusted. But he still did it anyways. He saw the vine wrapped around his arm. He tried to remove it, to no avail. He hears the egg's laughter echoing through his head.

"No... This can't be!"

"Oh.. but it is. I suggest you should go do what Dream had told you earlier." It ordered.

Without any question. Tommy moved automatically. The servant he had ordered to call his brothers were outside the door. "Your highness. I was not able to find them."

"It is okay. I did not need their assistance after all."

"Oh okay, your highness." The servant went on to their daily duties. While the Prince is like he was coded into doing it. He placed every single one at the occupied rooms.

One at Wilbur's, another at Techno's. And a lot more. He was simply forced into doing all of this. Why can't he just have a normal life?

- - - - - -

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!