I-20

"Let go of them! you d*ckheads!" Phil shouted in anger. Everyone turned their attention to the nobles at their doorstep.

"King Philza of the Amethyst Empire. What a shocker to see you here on this faithful day." Dream greeted the man. The man didn't seem convinced that this person was somewhat good. For he seems to be the mastermind of their troublesome situation laying Infront of them.

"Shut up. I do not want to hear a word from the person who had taken two of my sons to an undisclosed place, which I apparently know where. And then decide to manipulate them into doing your bidding." The King replied. Anger tracing his once calm tone. "And it is Emperor to you, peasant." He added. Prince Wilbur smirked at his father's additional statement. But his smirk turned into a grimace once Dream laughed in response to his father's statement. 'That is very disrespectful for a peasant to respond to an Emperor like that.' Prince Wilbur thought.

The man continued laughing as he strode towards the youngest of them all. The crown-prince. Prince Tommy of the Amethyst Empire. "Watch your words, your Majesty. You wouldn't want your youngest son, your HEIR to get hurt." Acid lacing his voice. It burned through the Imperial Family's sternness. It had broke their protective barrier which prevented anyone from seeing how weak they actually were--in Wilbur's case for that matter. The youngest's face scrunched up into pain. It distressed the Imperial Family. Prince Wilbur was definitely not happy with what he witnessed. He immediately tried to get out of Quackity's grip to no avail. Dream turned his gaze to the said Prince and simply smirked mischievously. Then he turned his gaze back to the two unplanned visitors. His eyes glowed of green. The door behind the two quickly shut and locked itself. "A magic user. I should praise someone who still has knowledge on how it works, but you're hurting my family. And I do not tolerate anyone doing such a thing." Prince Technoblade stated. His expression meant he was angry, frustrated. "My mentor is a god. They may not be able to help me right now, but I know that the knowledge they gave me would help me." Dream replied.

"And who could be this 'god' you are speaking of?" The Emperor asked curiously. Dream did not answer for a while. "You don't need to know." "It took you a very long time to think if an answer and all you have to say is that?" Prince Wilbur taunted the green.... 'thing'. Dream glared at Prince Wilbur. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Your shouldn't have done that. I must remind that anything you do that I do not tolerate will have consequences." Dream placed his hand on Prince Tommy's shoulder. And he made the same pained expression but with even more pain showed. "No!" The Emperor shouted. Dashing towards his son. "Don't come any closer, your majesty. Or you child gets it." He threatened. The Emperor stopped in his steps. He doesn't want his son to get hurt.

"What do you want with my son, anyway. You and the egg already have the Badlands." Phil asked. Curiosity cane out. Dream was flabbergasted by the Emperor's words. "I was not expecting you to ask that. But to answer your question and to please your curiosity. We just wanted another area to take over. And why not the Amethyst Empire. We can control more people in a place with a high number of population!" He answered. "Then why take my sons?" He asked. Dream paused for a second.

-

Should I tell them?

Don't say all the details, my magic user friend.

-

"Children are the future correct? Why not use the future heirs to 'bait' the current ruler?" Lieing indefinitely to the Emperor. The Emperor glanced at his eldest. Who was a great fighter. But other than that. He was also dubbed at a lie detector. The Prince glanced at his father and then turned his gaze back to Dream. "He is lying your majesty." He stated. Dream was shocked that he knew that he was lied. He didn't know what to tell them, because he is not allowed to speak the truth about their intentions. So he didn't care if they knew. They would not find out what he lied about anyway. The Emperor glared at the man. "I am not revealing our intentions to you, your Imperial Majesty." He replied.

"For a man who had taken half of my family, you seem to be showing a pinch of respect every time you speak." The Emperor complemented in a slightly angry tone. "I know my position of power, your majesty." He simply replied. Prince Technoblade who had been quiet for a long period of time, had observed his youngest brother. "May I ask? Are you controlling my younger brother?" He asked the man who had his hands on the youngest's shoulder. "Yes I am. He resisted the egg's influence. I had to take extra measures." He answered. Glancing at the egg once more. Prince Technoblade slowly crept closer to Prince Wilbur. No one had noticed him for his stealth and because of the conversation Dream and his father that was occuring in front. He punched Quackity hardly, he knocked him out immediately. "Weak." He stated, its volume lower than a whisper. And quietly told Wilbur to follow his lead. They crept behind Dream and Prince Tommy. Hiding behind a huge rock like structure. They planned out how they were going to take the situation. Prince Technoblade would fight Dream, keeping him too busy to stop Prince Wilbur from taking and attempting to snap Prince Tommy out of the trance he is in. Their plan commence.

"What are you?!" Dream shouted shocked. Prince Technoblade took him to the ground in one swift move. Pinning him to the ground using his infinitely greater strength. Prince Wilbur dashed to his youngest brother. Shaking him back and fourth to remove him from the trance to no avail. It wouldn't work. Prince Tommy lifted his head. And stared at Prince Wilbur directly. He grabbed him and threw Prince Wilbur to the wall behind them. With the great amount of force Prince Tommy managed to do, Prince Wilbur was knocked out. The Emperor stared in shock, amazement, and horror at the commotion occuring in front of him. Prince Technoblade glanced at the loud thump sound that had happened. His grip loosened. Giving Dream the opportunity to get away from it. Which he did. Prince Tommy--still deep in trance--walked toward Dream's side.

"Did you really think, that you could beat me that easily?"

- - - - - -

I don't know how I'm supposed to write a fight scene so I just did that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!