II-42

Previously on Feelings Section II:

"Hey! You stupid f*cking egg!" Prince George called. Hatred tracing his tone.

"Oh. What does the Prince want with me. Answer me Prince George."

"Why are you even doing this? We have asked Dream this question too many times. But we haven't asked your intentions. Now answer me." Prince George asked. He knew if he tried to fight it, he wouldn't win. But if he finds just one loophole. He'll be able to do this.

"Oh. I'm only doing Whatever it takes to get my glory"

Does that mean the egg doesn't care? Because it most likely only cares about their self's wants and needs. Its followers are only their puppets. They should stop it. They need a way to stop it.

But they need to find a way.

-

Currently on Feelings Section II:

The room was quiet. They were all thinking. What are the possible ways to stop this. What are the ways to prevent it from happening ever again. And are they going to be able to do what they were tasked to do? A lot of questions popped up in each's head. But they didn't know how to answer them. If they would respond it will only be a guess.

How would they know if what they're doing is right? Because it could lead to their demise. One small and tiny mistake could ruin everything.

Prince George knew that. He needed to stop the Egg from doing even more damage. And it should start by saving Dream. And King Tommy. Their safety is kne of their highest priorities. He has to give it a shot.

"Dream please. Help us stop it. It isn't doing any of us any good..." Prince George cried. Though he wasn't really crying. He cried inside. He felt weak. Helpless. Useless. But Dream on the other hand. He didn't seem fazed by the question. He only stood still. Quietly watching. Quietly judging whatever is happening right now.

Prince George knew there was a chance, Dream could still change. He could choose the side that's away from the egg. He could their side. And help them stop it. But he's been with that egg for years on end. How will they be able to do this?

It seemed as if the Egg and Dream were inseparable. The Egg has manipulated Dream too much. They still have to save him from that things grasp.

"Please.... I know you can do this. You're better than this!" Prince George desperately cried out. He needed to do this. He needs to save him. He was his best friend. And best friends have each other's backs.

He turned towards the others. "What do we do?" He whispers to the two princes. He's slowly loosing hope. It was visible. No matter how hard he tried to hide it. He just can't.

"I don't know..." Prince Wilbur responded. Having the same thoughts as Prince George. But no one can compare to what came to Prince Techno's mind.

"We're gonna have to convince him how the egg is actually bad." He whispers back. The two princes slowly look up to the elder twin.

"We already tried that. It's no use. It didn't work." Prince Wilbur replied. Having no ounce of dignity nor confidence inside him.

Why must they be at their lowest lows? All they have to do is climd to the highest highs. But their fight chases on and on. And there's only one way to survive.

They have to fight. And protect. And save. And repeat.

Fight. They have to resist. To fight for what they believe in. To fight for what they think and know is right.

Protect. Before anything else. They have to protect and save. Even if it could cost their own free will and safety. They would do it to protect the ones they love.

Save. They need to save anyone who needs to be saved. They need to free them to do whatever they desire. As long as it's not anything bad.

And lastly, repeat. All they have to do is repeat the process. Because it can't only happen once. It happens multiple times.

Fight, Protect, Save, Repeat.

That was their process. But they should've thought things from outside the box.

"Yes we did. But we might need to give him-no show him whatever damage and mayhem that bloody egg had done. We should show him how he's only a pawn in the egg's game." Prince Technoblade replied. Giving slight hope and chances for them to use. But will their plan actually work? It was possible, yes. But the problem is are they able to do it.

The only thing they should know. Is how to save everyone they know and love.

And they have to start now. Before it's too late.

- - - h - - h

I hope you guys like this chapter. This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!