I-9

-Tubbo-

"I want to know what happened that night." Quackity stated dryly.

"Wha-what night?" I stuttered.

It probably showed him that I was afraid. Why is it so hard to appear brave. I always appear weak to other people. And I even act like it.

"The night. The one that got you locked up in here?" They reminded.

It made me remember. How I cried for forgiveness. How I begged. How gullible was I?

Of course being friends with a prince wasn't a good idea. I should've just stuck with being his personal servant. It's my fault. It's all my fault.

I hate how I thank back then. I was so dumb. I didn't even think of the disadvantages of being his friend. I just went directly on it, without thinking. I should've just became his Personal Servant not his friend. Now I ended up in here in this f****** wasteland.

Stupid King. Stupid overprotectiveness.

"Tubbo? You there?" They asked snapping me back to reality.

"yeah. yeah.. Just thinking abput something..." I responded.

All I can say now. Is that I hate Prince Tommy. He is the worst person ever.

"I just want to reveal that I am Prince Tommy's new servant. And I want to help you." He stated.

"Help me with what?" I asked.

"I want to help you.. get revenge on the Prince."

----
-with Tommy and Wil-
"You're not actually dead, Tommy" Wilbur joked.

"Oh. Okay. I was thinking for a second there." He responded.

"If you were dead, why are we talking to each other? Hm?" Wilbur added to his previous statement.

"I really miss you" Tommy stated as he pointed to his older brother.

"I missed you too, Toms. It's been years, how are you?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm not sure actually. I'm mostly alone all the time. Since..."

"Yeah, since 'the incident'" Wilbur continued Tommy's sentence.

"But you know. You should move on from that. It isn't your fault. Someone must've told Tubbo to do it. Because you know how much Tubbo trusts you. And he knows how much you trust him." Wilbur added.

"But. It was my fault why he's in a prison sort of place. If I had spoken or begged to our father to just leave him be instead of staring, he would've still be here. Happy. Maybe." Tommy protested.

"It is not your fault. I assure you, it must be someone else. Someone behind the scene. It's impossible that Tubbo would do that to you. You both are practically like peanut butter and jelly. You guys are best when you're together. You're a duo. What was it you called it? Clingy Duo, am I correct?" Wilbur defended his statement.

"Yeah, Clingy Duo. But it's never going to be the same. Even if I beg father to let him out. We won't be the same again. He probably hates me now. I let him rot there for months. And it's still happening right now." Tommy still denied Wilbur's attempts at cheering him up.

"Stop thinking about those. Think of the bright side. If you pursuade father to let him out, Tubbo would get the taste of freedom once more. Sure, it will take time for you guys to make up. But I'm sure that you guys will. You guys were inseparable."

----

Sorry guys for not posting for a while. I was coping with the DSMP finale stream. And I was working on a big project (a story) with dc_enthusiast01 or as they want to be called, Sam. They use the they/them pronouns and you can find them on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.

And this is your Author E11a_N1c3 wishing you all an amazing day!