I-19

"You will be forbidden from ever visiting Prince Tommy." His father stated.

Wilbur stared in shock and disgust. Without him, Tommy would be alone. No one in this castle would be nice enough to actually care for him.

He immediately left to his room.

The King and his brother was not shocked by his reaction.

"Was I being too hard on him?" Phil asked, staring at the ground beneath his feet.

"I do not know, father. It depends. He might take in this unfortunate news badly, though I think he would be able to move pass it by the next few weeks." Technoblade replied. Placing his hand on his father's shoulder.

"But still. He might take this very badly." Phil removed the hand on his shoulder.

"If you think that your decision isn't correct, I suggest we go speak with him thoroughly. Let him tell you what he feels about this situation?" Techno replied. Showing as little emotions as possible while stating his reply.

"I guess we should." Phil stated managing to show a tiny smile on his face. But it was still full of worry of what they could discover.

They went out of the office. With the Prince Technoblade leading the way they embarked on their journey to Prince Wilbur's quarters.

They passed by a few servants, who greeted them with kindness and gratitude. They of course complimented their astonishing work at reflecting how competent they are at doing their job.

They gazed at the paintings mounted on the walls. Some of a field, the sky filled with unearthly materials; ranging from star constellations to giant rock like figures. A portrait of an allium flower alone in a marble vase, atop a spruce table, inside the emperor's office. All these portraits were made by the queen(empress) herself. She had the ambition of an artist. A singer. And a kind hearted mother and wife. The Emperor--who had wanted to be refered as a King-- has missed his wife, the empress of their empire. He had complemented his wife once, he said that she was "an Amethyst, if I were to lay a glance at you, all my problems would disappear.". His late father had told him that Amethyst were sometimes used to help relieve stress and even balance mood swings. Or in short terms, it has a calming effect. Kristin had the same effect on him. But once she left this world, he had gotten worse and worse. He had become more distant to some of his family members.

His youngest, Prince Tommy, was not even raised by him. He simply was there for him for a few times, he was drowned in his royal responsibilities. Too busy to even take care of him. Aside from that, Prince Wilbur was also attempting everything he can to make the child's life worse because of the belief that he was the reason their mother had died. It made the Emperor even more stressed than before. He constantly needed to place Prince Tommy beside him so that Prince Wilbur will not get his hands on him. But one night he couldn't possibly keep Prince Tommy with him for he is meeting the King of Kinoko Kingdom, he had assigned a guard and a servant to tend to the child. But they were apparently sick that day, the Emperor only found out after his meeting. To which he rushed to his room where their baby stayed. And was so shocked to see his youngest being cradled by the older Prince who had sworn to murder him. A change of heart, Phil had thought. It had made him happy when Prince Wilbur asked him if he could watch his brother so that a task would be removed from the Emperor's shoulders. He agreed with a condition that a servant must always be with them. For safety reasons, Prince Wilbur could be plotting something else. But a few years passed and their brotherly love for each other grew and grew. While Phil was deep in his work. He had unexpectedly prevented Prince Wilbur from playing with Prince Tommy. Thinking back, he did not understand why he decided to command that anyway. But he cannot change the past now.

They arrived at Prince Wilbur's room. Prince Technoblade turned to his father and asked, "are you sure you can do this?". He nodded in response. He came all the way there to speak with his son. He is not going to back away from his past decisions. Prince Technoblade stepped aside. Letting his father turn the doorknob to open the door to the younger twin's room. He froze for a moment. But turned the knob not letting himself think of another excuse to prevent himself from facing his mistakes. He was greeted by a bag which sat at Prince Wilbur's bed. But no one was inside. They both dashed inside and checked the bag to see it's contents.

"Clothes, Food, Water, Money..." Phil stated after grabbing each and every item out of the bag.

"Is he planning on running away?" Technoblade asked shocked at what was inside. It was the first time Phil had heard his eldest son gasp at such a thing.

"If he's going to run away. He would most likely bring Prince Tommy with him. Let us go to the young prince's room then." Phil stated. Bolting out of the said room. Gently closing the door behind them. He sped walked towards the youngest's room.

It was locked. Phil knocked a few times. But no answer came. Prince Technoblade then motioned for his father to move aside, which he did. Prince Technoblade backed up, and immediately kicked the door down. It was a mess.

Some fabrics were scattered on the floor. The window left open. No trace of anyone inside.

"You don't suppose they had already left?" Phil asked. His voice laced with dread and sorrow.

The Prince observed the room intently. A few clothes were scattered. Traces of broken glass was found. And to a shock. He found,

"Is that a red vine?" He shouted.

"Where?" Phil immediately bolted towards his son. Seeing the red vine ominously crawling from the window towards the main doorway out. "This is the egg's doing. I swear I am going to eliminate that rotten egg." Phil raged. Prince Technoblade placed a hand on the Emperor's shoulder to calm him down. This worked. The emperor knew he had to have a clear mind to be able to get through this.

They immediately went to the weaponry and grabbed some weapons ranging from swords to the over powered battle axes. And took some horses from the stables and rode toward the Badlands. "If we're looking for the egg. We will have a high chance to find it in the Badlands. Especially inside the main castle. Since their King, BadBoyHalo, is incredibly obsessed with the egg creature. Be warned of what the egg could possibly be capable of." Phil reminded. They passed the said King with ease. And followed where all the ominous red bloodvines had been coming from. They heard voices form the inside. They had heard Prince Wilbur. His sons were in there. And they're going to save them. Prince Technoblade kicked the doors open. "Let go of them! you d*ckheads!" Phil shouted in anger. They shouldn't have dared to target his family, his empire, his kind. Now they would face the wrath of the 'Angel of Death' and the 'Blood God'/'The Blade'.

- - - - - - -

Figured this should be posted two days after I post the other chapter to build up the tension.

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!