III-47

Previously on Feelings Section III:

I know the egg needs more followers. The egg needs more blood. More strength. More in control. More conscious. It wouldn't stop until it gets what it wants. And I can't deny the accuracy and truthfulness of that information.

But all I know. I have to find the Princes. To save the world they need an army. A team. And this is just the team they need. To survive this mess.

Currently on Feelings Section III:

"We only have one option now. Find the location of the late Magica Empire." Technoblade stated in defeat. They couldn't find a map leading to it's location.

Their father knows it's location all to well. But. He wasn't there with them right now and he probably doesn't know about what's happening with his children. Anyways the other sighed. But one suddenly lifted their head with determination written all over them.

"I have an idea. Though its gonna be really risky." Wilbur stood. Only to be met with pure silence. This made him stammer down.

"Do say." George said. Catching the attention of almost everyone. Kinda forgot he was there.

"Well. I remember Phil took Tommy to it's location. And yes, I know we can't rely on Tommy's memories with whatever's happening but I know they had a map. A map leading to the place. And I think it's in the Emperor's office." Wilbur suggested. It does sound risky. But it's the only shot they've got. Either they do this or they have to spend years of their life searching for the place.

"I say we should. We need to finish this. Once and for all." Sapnap raised his hand and puts it down to the table.

"I would say the same for me." George said placing his over Sapnap's. Wilbur also got his hand over the other two's. And they glanced at Technoblade. Who simply looked dumbfounded or confused.

"I agree, but I am not doing that." Techno stated. Earning quiet wines from his twin brother. Quackity soon gave in and agreed to join.

"Quackity? Really? What if they get you again?" Karl asked worriedly. He doesn't want to go through the things he went through when that happened. It was bad. Really bad. It was annoying. Irritating.

"Karl, we need to stop it. And I promise you, it won't happen again." Quackity gave a small smile to his housemate. And the other softened.

"Fine." Karl placed his hand atop the others.

"We're doing this together. And we'll end it for forever!" Wilbur shouted. And they headed out. Completely suited with such amazing armors and weapons as sharp as a fox. They needed to get that map. They need to find a weakness. A weakness for Dream.

They need to free Tommy. That's the only way. The only way they could stop it. They're not sure. But it's what they know right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Villager POV

I headed out my house. And went to the village. I know I shouldn't randomly walk around here. Because those guards could catch me. I walked passed two people talking to each other.

"Can't believe that that Prince is such a controlling douche. He was probably tricking us with his innocent act to become Emperor."

"I know right. I can't believe I even fell for that trick. I heard rumors about what happened to Tubbo or Toby was it. Some said that Emperor Theseus is the one to blame for that kid's poor condition."

"Poor boy. That new emperor of ours has got to pay for what he's doing. It's not right."

"Yeah. But it's not like we have the power to beat him. He can order the guards to kill us in less than a millisecond."