I would never let you go

I think angst? Not sure tho
All characters are 15:

"Mike..? MIKE!" Will helplessly shouted for help,l but nobody heard him but himself and Vecna.

"Mike?!" Will tried again screaming at this point but nobody heard him.

"Get back here you little fag!" Will heard someone shout from a distance but the distance soon became smaller by each second passing.

Once the man was close enough for Will to see who it was he was left at shock.

It was his Father. Lonnie.

"D-dad..." Will stuttered and looked around for a way out and then found himself in his old house.

The house he hoped to never see again.

"Come here you stupid brat! You should man up and not be such a pussy like a girl!" His father shouted while walking Wills direction.

Will was frightened by his father. Always been.

Abusive is far from what his father was.

He was a maniac always trying to find a reason to hurt Will emotionally and physically.

His father never took a break from ruining Wills live and did it with the most creative ways and objects.

Once he used a stick, glass, alcohol even a tv remote!

He almost killed Will a couple times and never got to jail.

"There you are! I knew you wouldn't be so far away from me you stupid fag. Now where do I begin with? Oh yeah! That's right I saw you today with that boy I told you to stay away from!" His father screamed at him but Will was dumbfounded and ran away.

He ran through the whole house trying to find a spot to hide.
Until he found his old room and locked the door.

"Get out of there you faggot!" He heard his father yell but he didn't listen and continued trembling and sobbing.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL!" Will shouted over and over again till he heard music.

"Wheres the music coming from?" Will thought to himself trembling more.

Boy's don't cry was playing.
One of the only songs Will could really relate to and loved a lot.

He used something sharp to break the window and heard the door breaking open.

"Leave me alone!" Will shouted before he jumped out fo this window on the 2 mattresses stacked on each other that we're old and still haven't got rid of.

Will ran towards the music but Venca was closer.

He ran as fast as he could warm tears falling from the corner of his eyes.

He didn't look backs nd kept running and running and running and running till he saw a screen with his friends and family trying to save him.

He ran towards it but Vecna got him.

Will was tied with red Vines on a pole and couldn't move.

Was this the end? Was this how his live was going to end?! Will he ever be able to tell his feelings for Mike?!

Will was panicking once he thought of the Mike part and tried to move out of the strong grip of the vines but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't break free.

🎶I would break down at your feet and beg forgiveness
Plead with you
But I know it's to late
And now's there's nothing I can do🎶

Will heard the song playing and kept crying harder and harder.

He couldn't stop his tears.

He felt goosebumps and a sick feeling in his stumach that made him wanna puke.

But once he saw Venca approaching he felt is body stiffen up and tried to get loose from these vines to escape but nothing worked.

He was going to die.

Nobody could save him.

Not his mom, his brother, Hopper, Jane, Dustin, Lucas or even Mike.

He looked at them once again his friends and his brother we're gone besides Mike, Joyce and Hopper.

He wanted to scream, he wanted to kill Venca, he wanted to say 'I love you'
To Mike.

But he didn't have the strength anymore and was tired of running away, of always being the one to die, of always being the one taken away from Vecna.

But now Vecna will kill him. He was close enough for that to happen.

But then...

_____

Cliffhanger😜

Yasss

And wish me luck with my first tests tommorow 😔😭

Anywaysss sorry for the chapter being longer than expected but I mean why not?

And I think that I'll post part 2 like after a couple of other chapter just to let you guys suffer and think about all the possibilities.

And maybe I will also take requests from you guys!

So let me know and I'll make another OneShot tommorow!

Love yaaaa <33