summer evening

Finally an fluff story for you emo children 🤭😎

----

It was 5pm.

Both Will and Mike we're on the phone calling each other laughing, joking around, having fun.

"Okay okay! Stop or else I can't breathe!!" Will shouted slightly because of the loss of breath he had after laughing.

"Aright whatever!" Mike said in a sarcastic sassy voice making Will giggle.

After a few seconds of silence Mike came up with an amazing idea for both of them.

They had vacation and it was currently summer so the sun won't go down anytime soon.

"Hey Will, wanna go out after this call and get ice cream?" Mike smiled slightly since the last time they did something together something interesting and unexpected happened not long after that.

"Sure but it's almost 6pm isn't that late?" Will thought for a second.

"Well the sun won't go down anytime soon and it's summer vacation right now so we don't have to worry about anything! So pleaseeee?" Mike begged Will using his typical voice which will make Will regret say no of he ever says that.

"Alright alright, meet me at 6:30pm at the lights." Will said knowing that Mike exactly knew where that was.

"Alright see you in...10...20...30...35...
37 minutes!" Mike counted the exact number of the amount of minutes they have.

"Alright love you!" Will smiled happily knowing that they're both together now and he can say that anytime he wants.

"Love you to!" Mike smiled slightly feeling butterflies in his stumach.

-----

"Heyy Will!" Mike smiled seeing Will.

"Heyy! How are you?" Will returned the smile and energy while starting a conversation.

"I am doing great but now I am doing great-ER because I am with you now!" Mike held onto Wills arm as they walked to the park where a ice cream truck was available.

"Ohhhh shut up! You're making me blush!" Will giggled as he also held onto Mike slightly.

Mike chuckled and leaned into Will.

After a bit of talking they reached the ice cream truck and Mike offered to pay with his allowance.

"Mmmmm! This ice cream is delicious!" Will exclaimed happily as the man giving ice cream to the 2 boys smiled at them.

"Thank you and have an amazing evening!" Mike smiled at the man.

"You too! Have an amazing evening!" The man returned the smile and waved them goodbye.

The 2 boys waved back and walked away happily looking now for a bench tk sit on without anyone near them.

"Here! Nobody is here c'mon!" Will took Mike's hand at they ran over to the bench and sat down.

With a big sigh Mike sat down as Will breathed the fresh air of the flowers and trees.

"Thank you for paying! You shouldn't have to!" Will started a conversation after a bit of silence.

"No problem! That's why I invited you anyways, I wanted to get you something delicious to feel happy again. Not only on the phone but also outside. You've been locking yourself away from the world a lot and I wanted to get you out of the prison cell you created on you're own. I just wanted to see you again!" Mike explained looking a bit worried but still happy to see Will after quite a while.