Movies

Some more Fluff because y'all deserve better 👍

"Well I've heard that it's a bad movie!" Mike argued.

"C'mon! You can never go wrong with Ghostbusters 2!" Will tried to convince Mike into going to Ghostbusters 2 with him.

"Just choose a movie! I hate that you guys are fighting over a movie! A freaking movie!" Dustin requested them so they won't fight anymore.

"You don't understand!" Will ignored his request.

"Jesus Christ..." Lucas whispered.

They all sat in Mike basement deciding which movie to watch but the entire time Will and Mike had been arguing.

It's been going on like this for the last 20 minutes and the rest of the party had been trying to break them apart so they won't fight anymore.

"Or else let's go and watch karate kid 2? It's a fun movie!" Max tried to give them an idea.

"Nobody likes karate kid." Mike rolled his eyes angerly.

"Jeez I was just saying." Max said annoyed.

"How about Indiana Jones and the last crusade?" Dustin tried bringing more ideas.

"Hmm idk, isn't it more of an grown up old people movie?" Lucas spoke. "Idk I really like Indiana Jones! So I wouldn't say its a movie for old people-" Dustin got cut of by Lucas "okay but you like the worst movie ever! To be completely honest Ghostbusters 2 sounds more entertaining than Indiana Jones!" Lucas remarked.

"See! Even Lucas agrees! Ghostbusters 2 is the best! Don't get me wrong back to the future 2 is also a great movie but Ghostbusters is more nostalgic." Will insisted.

"So you admit that back to the future is a good movie? Then why don't we go to that movie!" Mike snapped.

"My god Mike! Let's just go to Ghostbusters or else let's vote!" Will ordered.

"Fine! Most of the party will choose back to the future anyways! So don't even think you'll get to watch your Ghostbusters!" Mike ranted.

"We'll see! Okay put your hand in the air if you choose Ghostbusters 2 and don't put your hand int he air if you wanna wacht back to the future 2." Will commanded.

"Finally you guys have an idea that works! Because it's almost 3pm! And the longer we wait the Les tickets there will be available! So I'll out my hand in the air." Dustin spoke.

"Me too." Max added.

"Hmm sure. Only because Max choose for it!" Lucas added too.

"Ugh you guys are unbelievable!" Mike fumed.

"Mike, c'mon. Please don't it for meee!" Will begged.

Mike thought about it for a bit but no way he could say no to Will who's begging him with his typical puppy eyes.

"Fine... But only for this time! Next time I choose!" Mike finally made up his mind.

"Yay! Okay let's go! Let's not waste to much time!" Will cheered.

"Yeah. Yeah, ofcourse!" Mike spoke.

Once they arrived at the movie theater and got tickets. The movie started at 5pm so they had around 1 and a half hour to do something in town.

So they decided to walk down the train track in the forest.

It had been 2 years since Jane (aka Eleven or El for short) disappeared into thin air.

"Does anyone remember walking down this path following the Compasses?" Dustin spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah... That was so long ago," Mike agreed.

"I think that I was in the upside down then," will reminded.

"Now the memory sounds like a nightmare!" Mike spoke.

"I know right! Even tho back then I didn't know, Will, I still gave a fuck about this.

"But now your safe thankfully, right?" Mike reassured Will while placing an arm around Wills waist whitout noticing it.

"Uhm Mike?" Lucas stated.

"Oh uhm... Sorry!" Mike quickly took his arm from Wills waist and Apologized.

"Don't worry about It! I didn't mean for it to get weird between you 2," Lucas quickly also apologized not intending for Mike taking of his arm from Wills waist.

Will felt his cheeks still being red and warm. He felt butterflies in his stumach and didn't want Mike to take his arm from his waist. He actually enjoyed how close Mike was next to him and wished that it would stay like that forever.

----

Yayyy finally another chapter 👏🤚

Sorry that it took a few more days. I was very busy Friday I stayed up till 4ij the morning and had zero energy to make another one and Saturday night I had to go to bed early because today I finally went to a comic con!!!

I need to tell y'all what I've got because I know the people at my school will look at me weirdly and I hate that.

Anyways I've got 5 things: 1 mini puft special ediot Funko pop, Will from s1, Beth Harmon from Queens Gambit, a lesbian pin and a Thor keychain from love and thunder👍👍

Anyways yasss I also need to tell you guys about the record I got Saturday morning!

I got a freaking Tears for Fears album!!!!

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE TEARS FOR FEARS!! <333

Anyways goodnighttt my sweet little babiesss <3