Locked New Years Eve

LONG CHAPTER 3000 WORDS

-
"Awwwhhh come on, Will! It'll be fun! I promise!" Mike tried convincing Will to go to the new years party that Lucas has hosted at his house.

"No! I hate parties! You know that." Will argued.

"I'll be with you there the whole time! I will not leave you behind and stay with you the entire night!" Mike pleaded.

"You promise?" Will asked holding his pinky towards Mike who understood in an instant what he meant.

"I promise!" Mike smiled and wrapped his finger around Wills finger as they both shook their hands and let go of one another.

"I'm back!" Dustin smiled "Are you guys going to the new years party Lucas will be trowing tonight?" He asked the 2 boys sitting Infront of him.

"wait. Tonight?!" Will freaked out.

"Wel obviously tonight, today is new years eve!" Dustin smiled.

"WAIT ON A SCHOOL DAY?!" Will shouted.

"Yes..? After the next 2 hours we'll be free and have an amazing weekend!" Mike beemed already thinking about everything he is planning onto doing this weekend.

"Wait y'all are for real?! On what day did this school to still have school even if it's new years eve in a couple of hours?!" Will argue.

"Welcome to Hawkins high." Mike tried to sound as fake as possible as a joke.

"Whatever at least tommorow is no school?" Dustin tried cheering them up.

"Wel no shit!" Will looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Well are you guys coming to the party? You guys still haven't answered." Dustin asked again.

"Sure whatever..." Will sounded bored.

"Hell yeah! No way I am missing such an party! And Will is coming too!" Mike beamed becoming energetic in the most random times while looking over at Will that had his elbow on the table while resting his head on his palm looking over into space.

"OMG YES! Finally you're coming at a party with us! Can't wait!" Dustin returned the same energy as Mike.

After a bit of talking the bell rang and the 3 boys said their goodbyes before Will and Dustin taking their route to their next clas: biology and Mike heading towards mathematics.

"You like him don't youMl? That's why you're coming to the party!" Dusting teased the poor boy who was blushing at the thought of Mike.

"N-no, I don't like him! I swear!" Will freaked out slightly before turning his head away from Dusting in an dramatic way.

"Yeah sure, I see how you 2 look at each other 99% of the time, Will! You both are madly inlove with one another!" Dustin continued teasing Will as he enjoyed wachting Will being worst at lying and hiding his feelings.

After 2 hours school finally ended.

Will went to the
Library as usual to finish his homework and read for a daily 20 min.

Will went to say hello to the librarian that he managed to become kind of friends with, she was only 1 year older than him.

After saying hello and her asking him quick questions, he went to sit in his usual spot and started working on his homework.

Barely 30 minutes in and Will managed to fall asleep. It wasn't weird tho, he expected it to happen since he had 2 hours of sleep that day but promised himself that it would be only a 5 min nap.