Accidently drunk

Btw this is fluff no smut don't worry! 👍👍 And sorry for not writing in such a long time! I apologize!!!! And they're all 23/24 years old.

------
"I'm sorry Lucas but I can't drink, remember? I am the one who is driving you're asses home! So leave me alone." Mike spoke sternly at his drunk friend who hadn't given up on trying to get his friend to drink more than just 1 beer.

"Awhgg! C'mon dude! Just 1 shot! Please!" Lucas begged.

"No. Ask Will or Dusting! They're also here y'know?" Mike tried coming up with a solution.

"Wel I can't. I saw Will kissing some random dudes and Dustin is probably hanging with random girls." Lucas started getting annoyed. "Plus you need to loosen up a bit! You've overworked yourself a lot this week! I mean c'mon it FRIDAY, Mike! Calm down!" Lucas tried once again before seeing the disappointed face of his friend.

"What's wrong?" Lucas asked.

"Why don't you do the same as them, hm? Have fun with both boys and girls and see where you end up. I'll wait till y'all are ready to go." Mike spoke quickly before leaving Lucas to go outside for a bit.

"Wait, Mi- goddamnit!" Lucas got cut of and gave up.

---
Once Mike eventually reached the fresh cold- warmish late summer air, he relaxed.

Mike closed his eyes as he looked up.

After a few seconds he could feel someone clinging onto him.

Mike opened is eyes and moved his head to see who it was.

It was Will.

He got really drunk and is now crying and laughing like a maniac.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

"Yesssss!" Wil slurred around.

"You don't look okay." Mike said.

"I'm fine. I am just very tired." Will said sleepily even tho he was beaming with energy just a few seconds ago.

Will leaned against Mike for support, while Mike wrapped a arm around the boy that leaned against him.

"Can we go home, Mike?" Will asked quietly.

"Ofcourse. You can go to the car I'll get the rest!" Mike shoved his car keys into Wills right hand as he walked away.

"K." Was al that Will said before he started walking slowly to the car with sleepy eyes and a hand that is squeezing the car keys.

After a bit Mike got everybody: Dustin, Lucas and some random dude Lucas wanted over at his house to continue making out.

His name was Max and that is the only information that Mike picked up.

Besides Max having red hair and being able to ride a skateboard because he came to the club with one.

Mike doesn't know anything about the man in his car.

First Mike dropped Lucas and his new 'bf' for tonight, Max. Then Dustin and now they we're driving to Wills house.

Once Mike arrived he stepped out of the car and walked towards Wills side of the car and opened the car door.

Mike smiled at the sight of his boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Will, we are at you're house." Mike whispered but no response.

"Shit!" Mike whispered under his breath.

That meant that Mike had to carry Will inside Wills house, which went wrong past time.

Mike tried to be more careful than last time and picked Will up bridal style.

One hand on Wills back and the other under his legs.

Wills left arm hung down and his right one was snuggled. His head leaned on Mike's shoulder for comfort and snored quietly.

Mike closed the car door as silent as he could with his feet and knocked on Wills door.

Wills mom opened the door and let Mike walk in with Will.

Wills mom was staying over at Wills home for a few weeks since a explosion and a shooting happened causing for dangerous metal and other stuff to be on the ground.

Mike walked up the stairs towards Wills bedroom.

Mike lowered Will to lay him in bed.

Mike pulled the covers over Will and placed a kiss on his forehead before heading out of the room, Will stopped Mike from heading out of the house by holding onto his wrist.

"Will, I have to go..." Mike said sadly.

"Wait, Mike... Please." Will begged as he pulled Mike towards him.

Will sat up and patted a spot next to Mike.

Mike sat down and stared at the floor, while Will was staring at Mike, pondering if he should make the first move 'yes or no?'.

"Mike..." Will started waiting for Mike's response.

"Yes." Mike waited looking at Will.

Both Mike and Will got lost in each other's eyes.

Not even 10 seconds later Will pulled Mike into an intense kiss.

Will placed his hands on Mike neck and Mike placed his hands on Wills waist.

Mike snuck his cold hands under Wills T-shirt, making Will flinch a bit but continued.

Mike's hands roamed around Wills, quite muscular body. That surprised Mike quite a bit.

Mike felt Wills muscles as he roamed with his hand on and around them.

Will went deeper and deeper each second.

But after a minute or 2 they pulled away from each other staring in each other's eyes and their forehead pressed against each other, while trying to catch their breaths.

"Maybe you should stay over tonight, Mike. It'll be fun! Please, I don't wanna be alone. I know that that stupid hubris is tracking me down right now. He's dangerous! You need to stay, Mike. I just wanna feel save, only for tonight..." Will begged and pleaded hoping for Mike to say yes.

And thankfully that happened!

They both slept that night together and had never felt this good even if one of them was half drunk.

_

_____
Sorry for not posting after so long!

I apologize!!
I have just lost interest but I will try to continue! <3

It's just hard to write a fanfiction of something that I am slowly losing interest in.

I knew that this would happen but I wanted to do something with the talent I have.

At least I think it's a talen I have.

I hope y'all can forgive me for my absence and I want Yoh to under stand that this'll probably happen more often.

I will try but can promise you guys anything.

Love you <3