Turning into stone

Angst

"C'mon! Hurry!!" Lucas yelled.

"JESUS! OMG OMG OMG OMG WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!" Dustin panicked.

"NO TIME FOR PANICKING, DUSTIN!" Max yelled.

--- what happened before:
It was a normal day in the month March and it wasn't big news that random people not missing atleast 5 times a week.

People thought that they we're on vacation cause this isn't possible but Will started feeling that feeling again.

Like je was on a drop of a rollercoaster.

Lucas and Dustin ignored it besides Mike, El and Max.

They thought nothing could go wrong till one day they decided to go and rent a peddling boat to have a bit of fun since in forever.

But El fell into he water and suprise, surprise a portal.

So at midnight they decided to investigate and look what they can do to save everyone.

But the moment they entered the portal they fought.

Bats, things, even people.

It was crazy and they are stuck in there for the last 1 or 2 hours.

And if you were to die in some kind of way you could turn into stone and never see the daylight again or be saved.

---continue!---

*Kaboom, kaboom, kaboom.any explosions! Whoessshhh 💥*

"AHHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT! WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE LAKE! OR ANYTHING WITH WATER IT HATES WATER!" El screamed.

As everyone followed her they didn't realize that they we're leaving a person behind when running.

Somebody had tripped and the dangerous pants on the ground got him.

"WAIT GUYS! GUYS WAIT HELP! NO PLEASE COME BACK! OW OW OWWW PLEASEEE THESE PLANTS ARE HURTING ME! NO Guys..." Will tried screaming as loud as he could be the screams became whispers fast.

The plants we're sucking his sould of our his body.

"guys..?" Will managed to whisper shout a bit till he got picked up by the monster who was on fire because they thought that he would burn but nothing happened.

"let me go..! Le-t.. m-me." Wil took a big breath cause the air was starting to get harder to breathe. "Go..." Will said lastly till he heard people behind him.

"LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!" Mike shouted. Holding a bottle of vodka with a paper stuffed into it lit on fire.

It sounds dumb but alcohol is bad for anyone even with people who can take more than 100°C cause it burn into the skin.

Atleast for this monster.

As Mike tree the bottle it hit the monster in his most sensitive spot and dropped Will.

Will fell almost head first on the ground almost liveless.

"WILL! WILL! WILLIAM! NO! WILL BYERS!!!" Mike yelled. Hoping he'd wake up soon.

"Mike c'mon we've got to go! I am sorry but We have to leave Will behind! Look at him he's not even moving!! Let him go for fucks sake!"Lucas shouted at Mike.

"Lucas is right! Your gonna get us killed if we wait!" Dustin added.

Mike felt tears falling from his eyes and went to go and hug Will. He didn't care if he was going to die. He just wanted to be with Will.

"Just go! Leave me and Will behind! K am not leaving him! Not before I've told him how I've felt for him the past 3 years!" Mike argued.

They all we're in shock but obviously nobody is going to leave Mike behind since he is almost completely intact and could help the party a lot.

"C'mon Mike! He's got no worth anymore! We can't sit around and die because of him! Let's just go!" Max yelled and went over to Mike to pull him away from Will.

Lucas helped Max and
El and Dustin took Will away from Mike.

"NO! NOO! NOOOO! LET ME GO! I SAID LET ME GOOO!! I WON'T LEAVE HIM BEHIND! WILL!" Mike yelled. He tried pushing, kicked spitting everything to get Lucas and Max to let him go but they didn't even budge.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS! LET ME GOO!" Mike tried again but nothing worked.

After they left Will behind and got Mike to leave with them something happened.

Max saw a door and opened it.

And there Will took horrified. He turned around and his hand on his nek as he felt that feeling again.

"You left me behind..?" Will started sounding terrified of her.

"Listen I-I am so so sorry bit we just wanna survive!" Max quivered a bit.

"... You aren't my friend. None of you are!" Will raised his voice and ran off deeper into the house.

"Heyy Will wait!" Max shouted but he disappeared.

Max left and saw her friends looking horrified.

"What has happened?! Why are you guys looking like you saw a ghost!" Max panicked.

"L-look..." Dustin trembled as he point Infront of them.

Will.

He teleported outside.

"I begged the monster to give me between 5 and 10 minutes to say goodbye. But now I don't know of I want anymore." Will sounded disappointed of them.

"Will..." Mike started but couldn't finish.

"It's alright. I mean I've grown used to it." Will sneered as he looked on his watch. Only 3 minutes left.

"I'll let you all go. Just give me a second with Mike." Will requested.

As everyone left Mike went running to Will wanting to hug him but he stopped himself.

"I am so sorry you have to die..." Mike almost cried.

"I heard you saying that you won't leave me behind before you told me how you feel." Will mumbled but Mike heard it loud and clear.

"Oh that right. I-..." He started but words couldn't explain how he felt.

So he decided to show it.

"Words can't describe my feeling for you but this can. But before I need to ask if you are okay with me kissing you?" Mike asked.

But when he opened his eyes Will had already turning into stone.

"Will? Will?! WILL!!! NOOK PLEASE! COME BACK!" Mike started screaming and crying and felt like he wanted to die.

----..

Yasss I like this cute ass chapter!
I am proud of this.

And don't mind me making this at midnight on a school day.

anyways lova ya!
<333