Last Goodbye...

Angst. i mean do O have to explain what to expect? Slay anyways 😜

Lumax scene

"I could never." Lucas admitted. "It just sounds painful..."

"But what had happened exactly? You only said that Will died, Mike is now mentally unstable, your sister is missing and Your parents are blaming you for most of it.?" Max questioned.

She finally recovered but she had some broken bones and needed to stay in the hospital longer. Maybe she won't be able to walk ever or do anything. Everything had been broken and bruised badly. At first the doctors thought she wouldn't even make it alive. But there she is! Breathing, talking and moving her fingers. Only her fingers we're okay, atleast most of them.

Lucas sighed and held Max's hand that wasn't completely broken for support.

She saw that Lucas had tears in his eyes and Max understood right away taht he needed time and support. So she waited patiently for him.

"Hey... It's okay to cry y'know? It's okay to feel sad please let your tears finally fall instead of caging them up and feeling bad." Max stated.

"But boys don't cry they say..." Lucas whispered.

"They do cry. You're human right? That means that you also have emotions and we all have moments when we have to breakdown and need support." Max looked at him with comforting eyes.

"You're right..." And once Lucas said that he cried into Max's chest. A lot had happened. And nobody was feeling okay.

Mike's letter

I... I still can't believe you've done it. I really can't.

I just don't know how to feel. The fact that I'm writing to a ghost, sends shivers down my spine.

I know I haven't been the best friend but I never thought that it all would have so much impact on you. i trully didn't know.

And I'm sorry for all of the stupid things I've said. I am sorry for being such a douchebag. I am sorry for ignoring you all the time and only calling for El. I am sorry for ruining your birthday party. I am so so so sorry for being so heartless that I've also used a little bit of physical violence.

I am so disappointed in myself. I should feel ashamed and I am.

I can't look at myself in the mirror without feel ashamed, guilty and feeling like I want to punch the mirror.

I can't even listen to my own voice anymore. It reminds me too much of everything I've said.

God, Will. I feel lost without you. And those stupid basketball dudes O was forced to join by Lucas hadn't made it any better.

I am truly sorry. But my sorry's won't do much. They mean nothing. They're words on a paper. And this paper will probably be burned. I don't need any memories.

I should've layed in that coffin. I should've been the one to die, not you.

But you saved me. After everything over done. You just jumped Infront of my and saved me from a bullet.

I love you with all my heart, Will. And I regret everything.

I now understand how you feel. I mean I haven't eaten a lot these past weeks, sleeping is becoming from 8 hours to 3 hours of sleep and instead of drinking water I've started finding alcohol and drinking it to forget you. But I'll always end up drunk and heartbroken.

My parents are busy with a divorce and I probably have to stay with my father while Holy goes with mother. Nancy already moved out to college with Jonathan. Which is amazing from them! It truly is!

Vut Will is gone.

How am I supposed to continue with live? I hate myself for everything. I am a disappointment and a disgrace.

I don't deserve live.

Love,
M.

-----

Flashbacks.

"Why won't you just shut up! You're so sensitive, William!" Mike yelled in anger. They've been fighting again for the 6th time in 2 weeks time. And their friendship has fallen apart and Will is holding onto dear live, while Mike is living the American dream.

"Get my name out of your mouth! You stupid piece of shit!" Will yelled back.

"You are a f@g! No wonder all of our friends left YOU. Became I don't blame them! I blame you for being so stupid! You're like a girl, Will!" Mike argued.

He crossed the line.

"I... I said get my fucking name out fo your mouth you cvnt!" Will shouted and slapped Mike hard across the check.

"OW! You son of a bitch!" Mike was furious and hotted him back which turned into a fight.

They both ended in pain but Will the most. Since he doesn't play basketball and isn't that strong.

Will layed on the ground hugging his knees with his back towards Mike, who was standing 2 feet away from him watching him in pain.

He felt bad once he realized what he had just done and wanted to make it right.

"Will listen I..." Mike spoke softly not wanting anymore fights.

Will got up not being able to stand on both of his feet since his left feet was injured.

"Get away from me. You monster." Will spoke harsh under his breath.

"Will please-" Mike got cut of easily.

"NO! Don't 'Will' me! Look at yourself! Do you even realize what you've done, Micheal?! Do you realize what started and who started this fight?! I bet you don't! Wel spoiler alert! IT WAS YOU! This is all your fault! I never did anything! Now look at yourself! Your disgusting! And I never ever wanna talk, see or hear about you ever again!" Will Pushed his finger in Mike's chest and felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Please listen... I am begging you.." Mike felt his chest hurting but Will wasn't having it and walked away slowly because of the foot.

"I..." Mike whispered. "I am so stupid! So so so stupid!" Mike thought to himself.

The amount of guilt and sadness he got isn't okay.

Will went home with years in his eyes. His vision was very blurry but he got home and sent straight to Jonathan who helped him.

Will never wants to see Mike again wafter this.

After al it was Mike fault. Wasn't it?

_______

I am to tired to write something here.

Anyways O hope Iade some of y'all cry cause thanks to AO3 I got this inspo.

Anyways love ya!