so you admit it?!

LAST PART I SWEAR.

"Uhh hello? Will looked behind him. He hated clowns and felt terrified.

He saw the clown holding a red balloons and a clown outfit that looked like it used to be white but now looks old and has some red spots on it.

"Do you want a balloon?" He asked kindly.

"N-no thanks..." Will stutterd.

"Aww why not? It's just a balloon It'll probably cheer you up." Wills till refused.

After a while the clown decided to kill Will.

The clowns face turned into something normal toa moth with more teeth than a lifetime.

As he was about to bite into Will. Will got so scared he backed off and fel of the cliff.

The clown left and Will was about to die.

He truly didn't want to die but at the same time he felt free and happy.

As if a big wave of relief waved over him.

Before he knew it his mind went blank and sos did his vision and heart.

Every thing stopped as he was about to drown.

This was it.

This was how Will was going to die.

Will heard Mike's voice in a distance but there was nobody.

It was just him.
Dying alone.

______
There we goo!
The endddddddddd!

I am so glad we have ended this story!

Yasss tomorrow I have my last test and then I am free! So I will promise to release new chapters in this book and my other one!

Thank you all so so so much for reading this and no I will not stop writing this!

Anyways have a great day or nightttt!

I have to got o bed cause I'ma die cause of how low on sleep I am on rn.

It is so bad!

Anywayssss baiii!<333