so you admit it?!

Yasss I decided to continue itttt

After 1 hours he decided to call his mom.

She was surely home and so was El.

She still lives in the same house bit once she atleast 25 she'll be allowed to move out for safety reasons.

As he dialed the number he waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello this is the Byers residence who am I speaking with?" Will heard Jane's voice on the other end.

"It's me.. And I have to ask you something very very important." Will wanted to sound happy and excited to talk with his sister after 2 weeks but he wasn't. He truly wasn't.

"Oh hey Will! What's up?" She asked innocently.

"Why did I find you're clothes in Mike's drawer?" He asked trying to sound as calm as possible.

"O-oh those! Yes I- I forgot them! Yes haha, I forgot them when I was sleeping over!" She tried to lie but it was clearly a lie.

"Okay then what's up with those kissing pictures? And the very inappropriate stuff? For sure when you know that someone is Ina relationship with that specific person." Will asked as he felt anger rising.

"Listen Will it was just a one time thing! We were drunk then probably!" She answered.

"Okay then what's up the the empty lube bottle and 2 empty packages of Condoms?" He asked feeling a bit happy that someone got caught for something.

"I-. Listen look I am sorry! He said that he was going to signs to divorce papers with you and he told me he already did but I guess he didn't?" El tried defend herself.

"So you knew we had a relationship before we 'divorced' and still decided to get it in with him? Am I correct?" Will asked.

"Ugh why are you being so over dramatic I've told you it was a accident!" El said.

"Fuck off. You are disgusting. I am sorry but how could you?" Will hung up and felt tears filling his eyes.

He decided to eat all the cookies till Mike came home cause he still had 1 last hours left.

------

After a 1.30 hours Will heard a door open as he ate the last cookie.

"Honey, I am finally ho- what?" Once Mike saw the stuff on the couch he started to process what is just about to happen.

He went to the kitchen and saw Will chewing on the last cookie with red, puffy eyes and warm, salty tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"W-Wil what's that on the couch and where'd you get that from?" Mike tried to sound and be calm but he felt his blood boiling a bit since Will snooped though his stuff.

But isn't that what you shouldn't be stressed about?
If you are in a relationship you should be able to trust each other even if one of them snooped though the other stuff by accident.

Atleast that's what Will thought.
Mike was thinking the exact opposite.

"Why'd you ask me? It was in your dresser. So maybe you can explain?" Will tried to talk with out having a breakdown again.