Happy birthday🎉

Fluff chapterrr
Enjoy!

"Why are you in such a rush?" Mike's mom, Karen, asked.

"Uhh" Mike hesitated and decided to lie "I am going to be late for a hangout at the mall with the party!" Mike lied and putted his shoes on faster than speedy Gonzales.

"Oh? You never hurry whenever you go out cause you say that they're used to it and don't care at this point? Is it because Will is going to be there?" Karen asked innocently.

Mike stopped what he was doing and looked at his mom as if he just heard that he was going to die
tommorow.

"Uhh, no? We are going to a great movie that's al!" Mike tried brushing it off but his mom didn't let him go that easily.

"C'mon most movie won't even play at this time that you'd like. So what's the real reason?" Karen got impatient and wanted to know for some reason.

Maybe Micheal Jackson was at the mall and she didn't know? I mean why not?

"Ugh why do you care? I have to go!" Mike putted on his jacket and took a gift that he told his mom was for El for some reason but the real reason is because it's 22 march (Wills birthday) and Mike had planned everything out for his Birthday.

Will isn't a fond of celebrating his birthday because it always gets ruined, so Mike decided to be a little more careful with that.

"I thought that that gift was for-" Karen got cut of by her son shouting
"Bye mom!"

"Wait! Wait Micheal! Be home at 9 or else you're dad is going to be mad!" Karen shouted but her son was going to fast and to focused on the road that he didn't even hear her.

His mom sighed and went inside to finish the caserole she was making.

-----

"Heyy!" Mike exclaimed happily seeing Will wait for him at the spot they promised to wait for each other at.

"It took you atleast 2 minutes longer than we promised, I thought you we're dead or already at the mal for some reason!" Will was a bit annoyed but how could he be mad at Mike? Mike's basically looks like the guy Will has had dreams over constantly.

"Sorry sorry! I was busy with homework and then forgot the time. My mom was also asking me loads of stupid questions!" Mike answered.

"You? Homework?" Will questioned and started laughing.

"What's so funny? I need to make homework for school y'know? Or else I'll fail!" Mike started smiling because of Wills laughs and Will tried to calm down bit he really couldn't.

"Y-you HAHA NO WAY YOU CARE?" Will shouted a bit while still laughing.

"SHUT UP! WHAT SO FUNNY!" Mike playfully shouted back and also started laughing with him.

"Oh my god, Micheal!" Never thought you would ever say something this funny!" Will started calming down a bit after 2 minutes of constant laughter and so did Mike.

It got silent after theirs laughs for 1 minute before Mike decided to say something again.

"Today I have a suprise for you!" Mike smirked a bit.

"Oooohh I wonder what! Bit why tho? Is there ome special holiday you didn't tell me about?" Will asked confused and Mike looked at him with shock.

"Wait? You don't remember?!" Mike got worried hearing that his best friend forgot his birthday.

"Okay what are you on about? You're scaring me!" Will snapped.

"You never forget anything! You even know exactly when I was born time and date!" Mike called this out.

"7 April 1971 in the evening I think-" Will got cut of by Mike saying
"Exactly! Then how did you forget yours?!" Mike snapped.

"What?" Will was clearly confused.

"Y'know what! Nevermind you'll see!" Mike was sad that the part where he wished Will a happy birthday with only the 2 of them didn't go as planned, he still had the rest that should go smooth.

Hopefully.

I mean that isn't the worst that could happen.
Maybe slimmer from Ghostbusters just came in and slimed everyone ruining Will birthday!
That would be one of the worst things to ever happen.

As they arrived and parked their bikes Will question about where the rest of the party was but Mike told him that they already are inside.

Mike wanted to give the gift already but got more nervous and decided to do it later.

"Okay so where are they waiting?" Will asked.

"At scoops ahoy!" Mike answered getting more and more excited for Will.

---

Once they arrived nobody was there Will thought they weren't there but when Will turned around...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everybody shouted and there was confetti, birthday decorations, balloons, cake and music.

Wills heart stopped when they shouted. He got scared for a second but before he knew it he was surrounded by his friends and gifts and cake and decos.

It seemed perfect!

After everyone said their happy birthday to him and gave him their pressent they decided to hang around the place and have fun, play games and eat cake.

But the cake has to wait.
Hold on.
That rhymes!
So cool.

____

To be continued...