Will?!

Yes this chapter is the next chapter of 'I would never let you go'.

Angst.

"Okay so, Dustin you go and try to get contact with Suzie! Robin you and Steve go and try to find as many casettes you can find! Mike stay with Will! El, Max and Lucas will guard the doors and me and Nancy will try to find as many useful resources as possible! Okay everybody split up!" Jonathan explained.

Will still hadn't come back from the dream. And Mike was clearly worried he didn't wanna leave him, he didn't want see Will suffering, he really didn't want to see any of this! He just wanted to see a happy Will for once!
He hadn't seen Will actually be happy in forever and Mike missed that.

--
A few seconds later.

"Will?!" Mike questioned.

But before he could do anything he saw Will slowly starting to rise in the air.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!! UHH WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DOES HE LIKE? MAYBE HIS BAG?!" Mike shouted in his head.

As he opened Wills bag he saw a walkman with 2 cassette tapes.

He read one with David Bowie and the other one The cure.

Mike didn't have much time so he took the one with The Cure and placed the headphones on Wills head and played the song.

Boys don't cry.
That song was playing.

I would say I'm sorry
If I thought that it would change your mind
But I know that this time
I have said too much
Been too unkind

Mike could hear a few lyrics but he was focussed on Will. He tried pulling Will down he tried shaking him but nothing works.

Till he saw Will fall down legs first on the ground unconscious.

"WILL? WILL!!! WILL, WAKE UP PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Mike yelled, panicked and Breathed heavily.

I would break down at your feet
And beg forgiveness, plead with you
But I know that it's too late
And now there's nothing I can do

Mike placed his head against Will chest to hear his heart beat but it sounded dull. As if he was stil breathing but not like good breathes more like little ones.

Mike turned around to look for water or something and once he turned around Will was standing but weakly as if he doesn't believe he's alive and as if he just got possessed by the mind flayer again.

"Will..." Mike trailed off feeling his heart beat faster and faster.

He ran to Will hugging him tightly by it was like Will didn't move.

"I am so happy you're alive, Will! What am I without you?" Mike smiled proudly.

But he doesn't know that the reason Will isn't moving is because he's dead.

He dropped himself in the hug and died. He couldn't breathe once he stood up and died once Mike ran up to him.

Bit Mike didn't know.
He was happy.

Not anymore...

-----

The enddddd

Hope fully y'all like it! I am so thankful for all of you!

Love ya!