You and I

(THEY'RE FULL GROWN ADULTS AND ARE ALOWED TO DRINK)

Mike's pov:

I am finishing the last order of today.

I can't believe how fast today went, usually I would be complaining but today I felt happy somehow.

Once I gave the person their order they smiled and walked away.

Finally I am done for today cause I've been longing to ask a special person something.

As I was cleaning up that special person walked inside.

"Good evening, Mike!" Will spoke quite loud but that doesn't matter nobody's here but us 2.

"Good evening, Will! How are you doing?" I smiled as he leaned against the counter.

"I'm doing great! How about you?" He asked politely with the most beautiful smile on his face.

God I wish I could drink that smile...

"Surprisingly wel actually! But I have a question." I started feeling my palms getting sweaty.

"Sure ask anything!" He leaned more on the counter giving me a sign that he is listening.

"Are you active enough to go to a bar with me? Just you and I?" I asked finally.

"Ohhh, that sounds like a great idea! I'd love to go to a bar with you tonight! I was kind of hoping that I didn't have to go home this early on a Friday night. So I'm happy you asked!" He explained while he then offered to help me clean the last things so that I could leave early.

Once I finished I told him that I had to use the bathroom and then tried to fix myself in the mirror as quickly as possible.

Once we left we walked towards a nearby bar while cracking some random jokes about people we absolutely dispise and hate.

When we arrived we walked in and we were shocked by how little of a crowd there was. Usually it would have been full till the brim but now it was almost empty somehow.

I ordered for both of us and had a great time.

"Finally you see what I see! I told you she was a dirty liar and backstabber!" I yelled in shock at Wills story.

"I know but she was funny and I always had a great time with her. I'm not straight but she was nice for a bit!" Wills said looking disappointed at himself for whatever happened.

"Well you have me and many others so don't worry about her she's not worth your time and breath." I said trying to cheer him up.

"That's true. I have amazing friends!" He smiled happily but I had to fake it.

Friends? I know he doesn't think I'm in love with him but I thought that we were a bit more than just friends... Whatever I'm being dramatic.

Once I paid and left we walked back together home since we live very close to each other.

Once we were on an off-road road I stopped in the middle of my tracks and gained enough confidence to tell him what I've been wanting to tell him for so long.

"Why did you stop?" Will asked turning around as the moonlight shined beautifully on his face.

"Will I need to tell you something important." I started.

"What's up?" He asked tilting his head a little bit looking at me with confusion.

"So uhh... I-" Before I could continue I stopped myself quickly thinking trice about this again.

"Are you okay, M?" Will asked staring at me with his beautiful big, brown, sparkly eyes.

I felt my heart skip a beat and decided that I needed to do this.

"Will, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long, long, long time." I started holding his hands in mine as I watched him look at our hands and back up.

We made ye contact for a long time I think because it felt like the world stopped and time just went faster.

"Will... I am madly in love with you." I whispered, scared that someone might head us.

"W-what?" He started.

"I know... I'm sorry..." I am a very awkward person when it comes to confessing feelings and stuff, so I probably sounded very unbelievable even if I meant it.

I wanted to say so much but so little came out.

"For what?" He started as he got closer to me.

"For bei-" I got cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

I was shocked and tensed up but then I quickly relaxed and kissed him back.

His hands slowly crept up to my hair tangling his hands in it whilst I wrapped my arms around his still small waist.

After a few seconds we broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you to the moon and back. I'd sell my own organs and bones to get you everything you want. You could tell me the worst things you've done and let me love you afterwards. Even if the brightest star is shining in the sky I'd watch it through your eyes because they're simply just too beautiful to not look at. You could do anything to me and I'd still love you because I know the real you from the outside and inside. I love you so, so, so much!" I confessed finally letting it all out.

He looked at me knitting his brows together before hugging me tightly.

"I love you too!" He said "I wish I could explain my love for you but it's unexplainable because there's no such love as the one I have for you! I could see you everyday for every single second of my life and I'd still love you!" He smiled as he let go of my hair and I of his waist and then he took my hand and we walked the whole way back to his house hand in hand to continue.

When we arrived I pressed him against the door and started kissing him deeply.

I placed my knee between his legs as I kept kissing him with passion.

He wrapped his hands in my neck whilst moaning silently against our lips.

There was such a beautiful tension.

We kept kissing as I took his and my coat off and threw them on the floor.

We pulled away for a few seconds.

"How about we take this upstairs?" He asked in a seductive voice.

I smirked as I picked him up and took him upstairs.

We didn't have sx but we did have an interesting kissing session.

With hickeys and wet kisses and soft moans.

The next day I woke up seeing Will sleeping peacefully against my chest while I held him.

I smiled laying my head down to give him a kiss on the top of his head staring in front of me after.

I felt so happy.
I finally achieved something important!

I was so proud and excited for what life will surprise me with!

______

Yooo guys!🤭
I bet you didn't expect another one shot?!😱
I'm so happy!
This one's without drama since I've received complaints sometimes 😠
But I understand and created this beauty 😍
Wel I have to sleep.
Goodbyeeeeee <3