I was just a joke to you. wasn't I?

Yess continuing the storyyyyy! 😋💅 But they are now at school and it's the last hour on a Monday 👍 just so you know!

----
"Alright welcome class! Bring out your textbook on page 269 please." The math teacher called to the whole class as everybody did so.

"Right so before we start this lesson we will end 40 min earlier since I am going to Amsterdam tommorow for a study. And the only cheepest airplane available was the one that leaves at 4.30pm and since we have class till 4pm normally We have to shorten it. Cause obviously have to get my bags and get tot he airport and everything so It'll take a while. But good news for you and me!" The math teacher explained while everybody was cheering.

"So since you guys would have only 20 minutes class I thought why not do whatever you want in this classroom! Listen to music, draw, talk, play games whatever you want! But no illegal things or smoking or anything in that direction. Just harmless things. Is that clear?" The teacher announced.

"Yess Miss!" The whole class shouted.

"Alright go ahead and do you thing!" The teacher finally said as she went outside to go to the nearest phone to call an Uber for 3.50pm.

As everybody was doing their Will just sat in the back doing nothing but thinking.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Max came to Will which caught him by suprise.

"Oh! God you scared me, Max! Don't do that ever again!" Will playfully laughed as she joined in with laughing a bit.

"No but seriously are you okay? You seem more tired and less happy then the last time I heard and saw you." Max looked at the boy who looked like he worked hard all night.

Will stopped his breathing
while biting hiss lower lip, frowning and fidgeted with his sleeves as his eyes darted away from Max.

"God, you don't wanna know." Will breathed out as he tried to relax his face and hand muscles.

"Why? What happened?!" Max started to get worried she toileted her head a bit to the side and frowning her eyebrowns.

"I... Looked behind you. Look who Mike is talking to again. And guess who made up lies." Will spat out with hatred in his voice and eyes while watched the 2 have fun and laugh making Will jealous at the same time.

"Wait what?!" Max shouted a bit too loud making the whole room go silent as she was standing in shock.

The silence was loud but Max had an amazing idea.

"Everybody! I have an announcement which y'all are or gonna love or gonna hate! So please listen." Max shouted throughout the class getting everyone's attention.

"So I just wanna say. Wow Eleanor you are the most honest person I've EVER met! Wow it's not like you are lying and manipulating again! Wow! Everybody give her a round of applause for being such and bitch and a annoying little brat who love to manipulate at the same time!" Max shouted smiling with annoyance as many people applauded and laughed at her while she bow her head burring her face in het hands crying with slump shoulders.

"I hate you!" Eleanor yelled at Max as she ran out of the class room giving Will a dirty look with a warning that he is going to pay for this.

"Max calm down." Will calmly spoke as he felt a little smile form on his lips.

"Ofcourse! Anything for a friend that doesn't believe stupid lies just Like Mike!" Max returned a smile as she sat down.

"I bet you told Max to do that." A person from behind Max threatheningly spoke to Will.

"What is you're problem? You fucked it up first. And nwo you're blaming every single little thing on me! You are acting as if I cheated on you which in fact is the complete opposite!" Will lowered his voice so that nobody but him, Max and Mike could head him.