Happy birthday🎉

Part 2

Everyone had fun and even tho Will was scared that it would go completely wrong it still went perfectly.

Mike was more busy with keeping everything in check while still admiring Will a bit. Each time he admired him he reminded himself that he's a boy and so is Will. So it's bad to fall inlove with you're best friend who's the same gender.

Atleast, that's what his father always says.

"Hey Mike! Wanna join us?" Mike got snapped out of his thoughts and agreed.

Everyone placed a chair In the circle they made and pushed the tables away.

Mike looked at Will who was filled with joy and he felt a wave of joy over him to.

"Okay you guys know the drill right?" Robin asked In a cheery voice.

"Yess!" A few shouted.

"Are you excited?" Mike asked Will.

"Yeah! I really am! This is amazing! I haven't had a fun birthday in years! I can't even remember the last time I celebrated my birthday." Will laughed his pain away and Mike decided not to ask more about it.

"Okay 3..2..1! GO!" Steve shouted turning in the music.

Everyone was laughing, dancing, giggling and enjoying this party.

As the music stopped and everyone sat Ina chair except El. Poor El.
Thankfully she was laughing about it! So nothing bad happened.

-----

Will Managed to win and everyone was happy.

After awhile Will decided to cut the cake cauze is was 09.46pm already and this party started at 4.30pm.

As everybody sat down eating cake Mike sat next to Will talking and laughing with him.

*Tink tink tink*
Somebody was tapping the glass with a knife to get everyone's attention.

Dusting wanted to say something before they end.

"William Byers! Our sweet friend! We just wanna say how happy we are that you are staying here in Hawkins for the next week and we're Al so proud of how strong and smart you are! Without you we would all still be suffering with Vecna and we all wish you a happy birthday! So this one goes to Will!" Dustin announced.

"On Will Byers!" Lucas added.
"On Will Byers!" everybody else repeated and clapped.

Will left a little embarrassed not being such a fan of this type of attention but for today he didn't care as much as usual.

He mouthed thank you the 2 boys and they nodded as a 'you're welcome'.

Once they all we're done with whatever and everybody left, there was alike of gifts for Will on a table.

"Thank you all so much again! I thought that this would go bad as it always goes!" Will thanked them again.

"We are glad that you liked it! It took us a lot of convincing to let our boss let you have you're birthday. We had to make up an whole life but it's worth it!" Steve smiled.