Lock down

Angst.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
The alarm of the school went off.

There shooters in the school and everybody had to go into lockdown and hide somewhere.

Will was in the bathroom crying since 5 minutes before the alarm and Mike barged in a few seconds before the alarm to apologize.

"Will listen! I am so- " Mike got caught off by the alarm that was very loud.

He panicked and went to the bathroom door and locked it. Just like his mom had taught him when he was 8.

"Shit shit shit shit!" Mike whispered while panicking.

Will however didn't care if shooters we're in the school. Infact, he wanted to die so badly. He wanted one of those shooters to shoot a bullet through his heart.

"Will please come out and talk to me... Or atleast tell me how you feel and how I can make it better.." Mike lowered his voice hearing footsteps.

"Fuck off Mike!" Will yelled hoping anyone could hear him.

"Shhhh! Jesus do you wanna get us killed!?"Mike whisper yelled.

"Yes. Yes indeed I do! I hope that either you or I die! Cause your an asshole, Micheal! You don't deserve anything good! You deserve to suffer and die." Will shouted.

"It was an accident!" Mike was now talking louder as he forgot about the shooters.

"No it wasn't! You kissed her first WITH A LOT of passion! I saw it! You we're ever continuering kissing her after you both took a breath! I saw it with my own eyes! And you even saw me but you CONTINUED kissing HER instead of ME!" Will started the feel anger filling his mind but after a few seconds of silence he started whimpering softly. "You're my boyfriend... Not hers. You promised you won't break my heart!" Will started to cry quietly.

"Will... I am sorry but I don't have feelings for you anymore." Mike spoke dryly.

"Wel you could've said that before you kissed her! You liked me not her! What happened that you like her now and not me?" Will was trying not to tell or do anything loud for the sake of his own voice.

"Listen I... I was scared that you'll be mad at me and then kill yourself right before the prom night." Mike admitted. "I may not be interested in you anymore but I still care about you and I-" Mike got cut off by Will saying:"Bullshit... Why are you lying, Mike? First the kiss and now this..? What have I done to you to deserve this?" Will felt so overwhelmed that his years started to fall harder than rain and his sobs we're quieter than leaves falling onto the ground on a windy day.

"God Will... Why is it so hard to understand that people sometimes fall inlove with one person and then after a while an other person. I can't control who I fall inlove with. And y'know what? I am not going to apologize for it! Go ahead and cry all you want about it but wake up, William! This isn't wonderland! This is the real world and people change! Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad! So wake the fuck up and stop crying like a girl! Boys don't cry!" Mike stated and breathed heavily after speaking with barely and pauses to take a breath.

Will woke up hearing something loud and felt himself shaking and quaving terrified still stuck in the stall. But he saw a person sitting against the door of the stall.