The good old days

I wasn't really planning onto making a part 2 but 2 people asked me to make an part 2 so here it issss<3

Mike's pov.

I felt more tear running down my cheeks but then I heard the backdoor open.

"Guess what!" Lucas yelled in pride.

"What? Did he win it?" I questioned before wiping my tears away quickly and plastering a quick smile on my lips so that I won't get questions like 'are you okay?' or 'what happened?'. I wasn't in the mood for that type of stuff.

"Dustin lost! I already know what I'ma give lil Dusty bun right here!" Lucas cheered and Dustin looked at me with terror in his eyes.

"Yeez, wel nothing to extreme, right? Like things that are straight up disgusting or can kill you?" I questioned trying to make time longer so that Dustin can physically and mentally prepare himself.

"We didn't have any rules for that.!" Lucas smirked in a way that it seems like he was proud of himself.

"Wel what if you give him like dog shit? That it disgusting and neither is it healthy I think. So maybe you should calm down with your ideas." I stated hoping that he'd give up eventually with this rediculous idea.

"Ugh Jesus, Mike! Stop being such a pussy! He isn't going to diee, plus he asked for this! You are acting as if he is your boyfriend!" Lucas hissed.

"Wel he isn't and stop being such an dick! I didn't even do anything!" Once I said this I realized something... Something important.

But before I could remember it I heard the phone.

*TRING TRING TRING*

Jesus I hate the sound that the phone makes. It triggers me so much.

I saw that Max picked up the phone and talked to the person on the phone.
"It's your mother, Lucas! She wanted to know if you were coming home or not." Max spoke quickly.

"Uh yeah I almost forgot! I have a movie night with the basketbal team today so even if I wanted tos ray over I couldn't cause in 3 hours I have a movie night." Lucas answered his mother's question.

"Alright!" Before Max finished the bell rung.

*DING DONG*

"I think it's your mother, Lucas." Dustin smiled in relief.

"Dustin your mother is here and Lucas your dad!" I heard my mother yell from upstairs.

Not even 5 minutes later and everybody was gone besides Max but I know she always stays a bit longer. She hates it at home so I don't mind.

"What's up?" She asked once I got back to the basement.

"Nothing? Why'd you ask?" I questioned.

"I saw that you cried earlier today... What happened?" She looked at me worriedly.

"Nothing... Nothing happened!" I quickly answered before leaning against the stairs.

"Are you sure?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I think so..?" I replied.

We talked for a while but then.

*DING DONG*
The door.

"I think that you have to go?" I was confused because she never gets picked up by parents most of the time it's her brother or she has to go home by herself.

"Mike! Somebody's here for you!" My mother yelled.

I was just as confused as Max.

I walked upstiars towards the door and saw somebody in a yellow trench coat.

I mean it was raining but the hood was still on the persons head sk I was a bit confused until the person turned around.

"Will?! What are you doing here?" I smiled in sock.

What was he doing here? I mean I am not complaining but kind of wrong time...

"Hey... So I thought about it and El forced and tried convincing me a lot so don't ask. Please. Just come with me..." Will seemed miserable. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was more messy than before, he had a scar on his left check and a blue purple-ish mark on his right eye.

"Jesus... What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just..." Will started.

"You just what? Are you okay?" I asked.

"I.. I am sorry. I am sorry for that night and for my rude attitude a few hours ago." Will

"It's fine! Don't worry about it!" I smiled.

"Listen I have something important and secret to tell you. Can we go outside so I can tell you? Like this is important!"!will spoke seriously.

"Okay..." Once me and him were outside it was quiet for a bit.

"Listen I wanna ask you something but I'm too scared." Will broke the silence.

"It's alrigh-" but before I could finish my sentence I felt a pair of arms around my new, a cold hand on my right check and a pair of lips on mine.

I didn't argue and deepend the kiss.

God, he tastes like cherries and I loved it! I Wich this would last forever!

I felt airplanes, butterflies, bees, anything! I placed my hands on his cheeks and he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

He is amazing.
And I don't want to lose him ever again.

______

Finally done!
This is the last chapter because I was supposed down rite a Christmas chapter so from tomorrow on I will write Christmas special stories.

So don't worry fi you we're!

Anyways I am very tired so I'll go and sleep.

Goodnight y'all 🥰