Villain

"Wait, Will, please!" Mike yelled running after Will who was ready to do what he needed to do after so long.

"Leave me alone, Mike! Go kiss your girlfriend instead kissing and lying to me!" Will stopped walking fast and turned around.

"Will, it's not what you think that was what you saw! I promise!" Mike tried convincing Will but nothing worked out.

That was the moment Will realized that Mike was just some stupid boy who lies about his sexuality just te get a boy wrapped around his fingers.

Now whenever he sets even 1 foot in the school hall everybody's quiet and looks away.

Now he backed the bully.
Nobody dared to even say 1 word about what he did to them.

Vecna completely took over him and it was his wish for that to happen.

He got tired of constant bullying and being 2nd choice, so he became the one you would not forget.

Ever.

He had fooled everyone into thinking that he was into them just so he could manipulate and get them to beg.

He walked through the hall and soft murmurs we're around him and he got tired of it.

"Everyone shut up!" He commanded and it got quit fast.

"That's more like it." He yelled.

As it became the end of the school day Will walked over to his new car and hopped in it.

He knew that many hated him and that they wished that he was like the old him but he liked the new lifestyle.

Even tho he was under control by Vecna, he enjoyed it.

He had waited for this moment for so long.

"Hey uhh Will..." Will looked behind him seeing his step sister who cheated with his ex boyfriend.

"Hi... Get lost. Idc if you wanna say sorry. I don't have time for you. Even saying this to you is a waste of words." He said sassily.

He took out his chapstick placing it on, cause who knows maybe he'll finally find the right guy to kiss?

"Listen I am so sorry!" She started but Will ignored her and started the motor and got ready to leave.

"Wait Will! Please listen!" She tried tos top him but he placed a cassette made by his brother in the radio and Take on me by A-ha started playing on full volume.

He raced out of the parking lot with his new Cadillac.

"Fucking! Son of a bitch!" She shouted holding the middle finger towards him trowing je bag on the ground.

"Calm down, darling! He's not worth it." Mike complained.

--next day

As Will walked into school Jane (his step sister) ran towards him.

"Ughh not again" He thought.

As she was standing Infront of him she slapped him super hard.

"Oww! WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?!" He yelled.

"Because you deserve that! Everybody agrees on that!" Jane hissed.

"I am going to kill your stupid pet of you continue." Will threatened.

"You'll do no such thing!" Jane snapped.

"Watch me. Tommorow it's gone! Just like your mom!" Will ranted.

The worst part is that Jane's mother died young and it hurted Jane a lot so this felt like a brick being thrown against her stomach.

"Y'know! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! YOU ALWAYS THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND NOW YOU'VE BEEN DUMB ENOUGH TO LET VECNA TAKE OVER YOU! I WISH YOU WE'RE STILL THE OLD YOU! THE YOU WHO WASN'T HEARTLESS AND ALWAYS THE PROBLEM!" Jane screamed.

"Jesus! If I am such a problem why don't you kill en then? Oh right you're scared cause you know I have more power than you even if you have you're little powers back, stupid." Will replied surprisingly calm.

"Ugh I hate you!" She took the hot coffee she kade for this moment and opend the bottle and tree it all on Wills clothes.

"HOW DARE YOU! Do you even understand how long it took to me to crate this outfit and how expensive it was? These pants are Levi's, this shirt is from Valentino, this jacket was from Gucci and my shoes were brand new converse! How could you thing them! And why did you have to make the coffee this hot?! It's burning my skin! This could become a 3rd degree burn, you dumbass!" Will yelled.

"Well I don't care!" Jane shouted back but Will chuckled coldly seeing he eyelids turning white and her soul being slowly vacumed out of her body as she was starting to float in the air and hearing bones break.

Wills favorite smell.
Karma.

---
Yassss this was so fun to make and thank you all for almost 150 reads! I am so thankful for all of you!

I hope y'all liked this Villain-ish story and I'll post one tommorow maybe!

Cyaaaaa!