So you admit it?!

Angst
I've been dying to make a chapter like this one so please enjoy!
ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+!!!!!!!!

"Good morning darling~!" Mike sang as he went over to his fiance, Will. Who was preparing his lunch since he woke up late that day for work.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Why'd you wake up so late?" Will questioned continuering with what he was doing.

"My alarm didn't go off." Mike answered not happy about how his alarm still is broken after he thought he made it.

"Well you're lunch is ready. You 4 pbj sandwich with some veggies on the side, a few little snack to help you though you're day and your fav coffee is done!" Will was proud of himself since he's always the last one downstairs.

"Thanks my love! You've made what I make bit then 10x better!" Mike beamed.

"Well it's 9.15am and you have a 30 min drive to work so go now or else you'll be late!" Will reminded his fiance.

"Alright thank you! I'll se you after work sweetheart! Love you~" Mike sang as he putted in his shoes, jacket and gloves.

"Love you too! Enjoy work and drive safely!" Will giggled a bit.

As Mike drove out of the drive way and was out of sight Will went back inside.

Will usually goes to work later in the day for a few hours and a couple of day a week.

He didn't have a plan from today which was a bit unusual since his therapist recommend to make plans which really helped him out.

He thought about exploring the house again but he already knew where's everything was so he decided to not do that.

-------

After a while Will decided to bake something and then go to his bedroom and draw while listening to music.

He wanted to bake heart shaped cookies only he didn't have flour or milk so he had to go to the store.

Before he went to get flour and milked from the store he decided to make of list of things that they may need.

And there we're more things than expected.

Groceries:
-milk
-flour
-toothpaste
-bleach
-conditioner
-fruits
-detergent
-snacks

"Thats more then expected" will thought to himself.

He took the paper putted on his jacket, shoes, mittens and beanie.

He took the keys from the house and went outside to go and get groceries.

----

After 2 hours he got home and he saw it was 1pm already.

He placed everything where it needs to be and got started ont he cookies.

Once they we're in the oven Will decided to take a showers and then to have a plate ready for the cookies and decoration.

1 hour passes and everything's done.