Movie Kiss

Some fluff for my babies <33

"This makes zero sense! Why isn't she calling the cops or trying to find a knife to kill the murder?! Like I would've gotten the gun from the band and shot him directly! I mean it's self-defense so no way that it's illegal when it's self-defense!" Will complained. Mike didn't say anything and just nodded as the little boy continued complaining about the movie.

Not even 1 hour into the movie and Will managed to fall asleep since most of his energy he wasted on his complaining about the movie.

Will fell asleep on Mike's shoulder and Will held onto Mike's arm softly.

Mike pov.

I barely listened to his complaints about the movie until it became slowly silent.

I was confused but felt something heavy on my shoulder.

It was Will.

I have a crush on him since I thought that this was just some funky feeling that you'd get whenever you're good friends with somebody but actually later I found out that it was butterflies of love that we're giving me this feeling.

I felt my breathing getting heavier and I felt the butterflies worse than before.

He was so close to me...
He looked so beautiful in the light...
He was so majestic.
He was my everything.

I'd just of a cliff for him.
I'd sell a body part for him.
I'd sacrifice my bone for him.
I'd do anything just for him to love me back after so long.

God, Will... What have you done to me..? I feel so hopeless and sad without him but whenever I see him I forget that I was even sad!

He's like the sunlight I need daily and that is a fact. I can't live without him.

Sadly one day he'll get a girlfriend and forget about me but if he is happy then so am I!

I was still staring at him. What was I doing? Stop staring at him, Mike!

Ugh I hate it whenever I can't take my eyes of him to focus on something else.

Not long after and my older sister, Nancy, came downstairs to tell
me and him that our Sleeping bags we're ready and we can go upstairs.

I agreed and Will slowly woke up because of, Nancy.

Once my sister left he looked at me tiredly.
How did he also look hot when he was tired?

I felt my heartbeat beating faster then ever.

And I didn't realise anything I was doing.

I placed a hand on his nek and pulled him closer to me.

He smiles tiredly and closed his eyes as a sign of him wanting to sleep but I couldn't help myself but kiss him tightly and passionate.

Spoiler I didn't do that yet.

We had eye contact for god knows how long and nobody did anything.

I felt myself getting closer to him and then there was barely a inch between our lips.

"God, Will, you're so fucking pretty..." I said admiring him.

Will didn't say anything. He just looked dumbfounded until I...

I kissed him!
And it was PERFECT!
At first we went slow but then it got slowly more passionate and aggressive.

He placed his hands on my waist and slowly leaned my way.

The amount of butterflies I felt was insane.

When we both pulled away there was a string of saliva attached to both of our mouths.

He stared at each other longing for more. For more agression in our kiss and both got what we wanted.

"Kiss me again now." Will spoke softly.

I did what he wanted and kissed him right on the lips again.

We got more and more aggressive and I went from his lips to his nek.

He had a beautiful nek which is really weird saying it but it looks like porcelain.

I left hickeys behind his ear so it wasn't clear but we still could enjoy kissing.

I stopped and looked at him and he smiled his typical sweet smile that I wanna kiss so badly.

"We should go upstairs and do this. My parents will most likely come here to check up on us instead of upstairs. C'mon let's go to my room!" I told Will and he nodded and agreed ..

Once we we're upstairs we continued kissing and I closed the bedroom door.

He pulled away a bit and then a clear confusion was created in my face.
"What does this mean? Are we boyfriends now?" Will asked.

"Yeah, I think so? I hope so." I answered.

He looked at me and placed his arms around my waist and continued kissing me till midnight.

_____
The endddd

I don't feel like writing anything so just a goodnight or day!

Love ya! <33e