The Midnight Dance.

More flufffff

2 months ago:
"Do you wanna go to the dance with me?"

A few hours before the dance:
"Which outfit is better? This one or this one?" Max asked Will holding 2 outfits.

"Hmmm... I think the... I don't know.. Maybe the the first one? I like how the colors are mixed and matched perfectly and they would look ever better if you wear your platform heels!" Will spoke.

"Hmmmmmm.. That is a great idea! Alright I am going to out it on wait here!" Max sang in excitement since it was the last dance and year at their school. After that it's time for college.

Once Max left the room Will decided to add his belt and new shoes since it would take a bit before Max came back.

Will had been asked out by Mike a few months ago and was thrilled to finally have a date to go with him to the dance.

They had planned about what they wanted to do after the dance and while the dance.

But it still isn't clear if Mike is going over to Wills place or not.

After A few minutes passed and Max added a few finishing touches and came back.

Will used only a bit of lipbalm for his dry lips.

*DING DONG*
"Oh yeez, They're already here! C'mon!" Max beamed.

"I'll opent the door already so that you just have to close it behind you right away." Will added.

"Alright fine. I'll wait for you in the car, okay?" Will remarked.

Once everybody got into the car and arrived at the schools dance location which was at this beautiful forest they stepped out of the car not waiting dor each other. They we're to excited to even think straight.

Besides Will. He isn't a fond of parties and loud music but he was there because Mike had finally asked him out!

"Hey, are you coming?" Mike asked Will who was staring Infront of him while clearly having a scared look on his face.

"Hello?" Mike waved his hand infront of Wills eyes trying to get his attention which worked.

"Huh? Oh shit sorry. Yeah ofcourse I'm coming!" Will tried to sound as happy an excited as possible but it clearly was fake.

"Hey... It's okay alright! You'll be with me the entire night so don't worry!" Mike tried to get Will to look on the sunshine part, which worked really well and finally Will took Mike's hand and walked with him to the dance.

As they arrived Mike asked Will to dance which Will would never say no to and after just 1 song a weird girl came and ruined the night.

"Hey! You must be Mike right?" She asked Mike while twirling and batting her eyelashes.

"Uhh yeah, why'd you ask?" Mike answered and questioned her.

"Well do you wanna dance.? I've been alone all night an nobody wants to dance with me..." The girl tried guilt tripping Mike into saying yes and obviously it worked.

"B-but Mike you we're with me? And who does this thinks he is?" Will snapped before they left.

"Will it's just one song..." Mike tried but Will wasn't having it.

"Get out of here you ugly barbie wannabe. Wanna know why you have no friends and nobody wants to dance with you. Because you are annoying! So now fuck off! He is my boyfriend not yours!" Will flipped her off before taking Mike hand and leading him to the other side of the 'dancefloor'.

"Damn Will! I never thought I would see you ever talk to someone that way!" Mike marveled.

"Well since this is probably the last time I'll see her, why not make it the best?" Will laughed. "I kinda enjoyed flipping her of and scolding her."

"But don't worry Will, nobody will take me away from you," Mike smirked taking Wills hand and placing them on his shoulders while slow dancing at the song that was made for slow dancing. (Time after time by Cyndi Lauper)

Will smiled to himself feeling his cheeks turning a dark shade of red.

"I love you, Wheeler..."

"I love you too, Byers.."

_____

Yayyyy
Finally another chapter 😭

I mean I did get well rest since I didn't write a chapter and fell asleep early, so it does have a good impact👍

But I can easily live of 5 hours of sleep so I hope that I can promise y'all another chapter tommorow

Anyways goodnight and love youuuuu<3333