Just Like Heaven

Diary story 🤭😍🏳️‍🌈🎉😘🫶💖🤨🤯😨😀🤣✨😉🛀🙏🎆🇺🇲🦅🚏💖🤯🤘⭐🫶

Wills diary:
21 April 1993
07.24am

Today is my day!
I am 100% sure!

I am going to ask him out and hopefully he'll think that it's just hanging out but I secretly hope he'll think it's more than just 2 friends hanging out...

More like 2 boyfriend's on a date 😍

Sorry, I just can't help but think about a life with him in it and him only!

I mean who wouldn't want him?

Wel maybe I am just being crazy...

It's 3.57pm.

I hate myself.
I wish I didn't do it.

He laughed when I asked him to hangout and left.

God why did he do that?!

I didn't do anything!
I am just breathing air.

My mother was right.

I will find no love when looking for a man cause no guy wants to be gay.

I mean besides Freddie Mercury but he is amazing so everybody wants him.

I am laying on my bed reading the X-Men comic that Mike and I always read together even if we have read it 100x already.

I was crying and tears fel onto the paper.

I just felt stupid.

A few moments later I heard a knock on my door.

"What do you want, mom?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"I hope you don't mind..." Mike frowned as he entered my room and saw me sad on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked putting the comic away and sitting up straight on my bed facing him.

I was scared of what he might think of me after seeing me in this state.

I kept making bad scenarios in my head about all the bad things that can happen after he saw me looking like a mess.

I also don't want him to think I'm crying over him. Even if I am I just feel stupid or crazy when he does.

"Listen I'm sorry... I just wanted to look cool in front of my 'friends'. I felt horrible when I saw you're smile disappear in less than a second. But I can't go back in time so I had to live with it for the past 4 hours. Listen Will... You're the only friend I truly need but because my parents have connections with the parents of these shitty children I am forced to have connections with the children too. So I'm very sorry... There's no friend better than you and yes. I'd love to hangout with you. Since it's Friday why not have a whole sleepover instead?" Mike sat next to me wiping away my tears.

God he's so dreamy even tho I told myself not even 1 hour ago that I hate him and never want to see him again.

We made eye contact for God knows how long as we slowly held each other's hands.

I felt so happy in this moment.

I haven't felt like this in a while so feeling it again just feels right.

"I love you." He whispered sitting closer to me.

"I love you too..." I said unsure of what to really say but then he held my face and started to talk.

"Listen Will. I don't just love you. Tell me all the bad things you've done and let me still love you. I love you so much that I could stare into you're beautiful eyes for so long that I'd forget that time even exist. I don't need anybody but you. Without you my heart just feels like there's a whole right in the middle because nobody can fill that hole you besides you. Will, I love you so so so much that to the moon and back isn't good enough. I love you to a new dimension and back. You could hurt me and just make me feel like shit but I'd still love you cause you aren't just pretty and fucking hot on the outside but also in the inside. Nobody can explain how much I love you, not even me. So please whenever I act like a dick you have every right to hate me and tell me that I'm a fucking bitch because I deserve it and you deserve beter than me." Mike spoke so calmly that even if he said so much so fast I still understood everything.

I was speechless.

I felt my cheeks burning a really dark red, my body warming up quicker than a fire place, my mind was racing and I almost fainted.

"Mike I-" I started but before I could finish he asked if he could kiss me I said yes and in no time I felt another pair of lips touch mine.

We started slow since it was my first time and this was unusual but as we got more comfortable he placed his arms around my waist as I tangled my hands in his hair.

Soon the kiss got deeper and more real.

We weren't using our lips anymore but our tongues.

It was weird at first but I guess you have to get the hang of it.

We never did anything else than kissing and it thankfully became nothing more than that because kissing was scary enough ket alone going further than that.

I mean that'd be a first time for both so no thank you.

As we pulled away to breathe air instead of our saliva.

After a bit we started reading comics, cracked some jokes, listened to music, watched movies and went out to eat dinner as 'friends'.

I had a great time and when the sun was setting we sat on the edge of a cliff and admired the beautiful sunset. At least I was because I felt a pair of eyes lingering on me for a while.

"Will." He said placing his head on my shoulder and holding onto my arm.

"What's up?" I asked placing my head onto his.

"You look just like heaven with the setting sun shining in your face and skin. You're eyes sparkle like glitter and your lips look redder than usual. You are my heaven cause now I understand what they mean with 'heaven is a place on earth'." Mike chuckled slightly as he looked up at me.

His lips slowly parted and looked soft and pretty.

It would have taken me a lot of strength to not kiss him so I'm glad I did.

I felt happy as he broke the kiss with a smile on his face before turning away to look at the setting sun.

"I want to marry you so badly, Mike." I said as I was trying to have some kind of control over myself.

"So do I. Hopefully when we get older we get the chance to." Mike said smiling at me.

It's 2001 and Mike died in an accident after we managed to find a way to get married in Amerika.

Our dream never came out and it never will.

I was forced to marry a woman once I turned 32 with no husband or wife and my dad started threatening me if I don't find someone to marry as soon as possible.

So here I am married with a woman named Laura.

She sweet but it just doesn't feel right.

Tomorrow I turn 50 years old.
I wish I was still 14 with Mike making out and laughing for no reason on a Saturday night.

But the past is the past. I can't go back so I'll have to live with it. There is only a future that I can look forward to nothing else.

But that's it. I have to end this and burn this book since it's so weird and full of kisses of me and Mike.

I don't want her to think that I'm cheating or anything.

Goodbye teenage years.

And goodnight Mike hopefully you've found heaven up there.

_______
So uhh. I an backkk😎
I apologize for disappearing.
I just wasn't interested in writing about byler until I thought about it after my French test.
So I apologize!

If I disappear it's mostly because I've lost interest and stuff so my apologies.

But I'll try to write more one shots but I don't want to promise y'all anything anymore.

I don't want to give you all false hope of a new chapter soon that might not even spear next month.

But I'll try👍