Apologies

I looked on my watch once I was close and it was 5.01pm. shit.

I continued to run but faster and when I arrived I saw him sitting on the edge dangling his feet off the cliff we we're standing on and we always used to wacht the sunset from here. That why is had become our spot.

He was starting downwards and he didn't hear me.

I walked towards him and then he heard me.

He smiled and I smiled back.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and felt happy again!

"Can I sit next to you?" I asked.

"Ofcourse!" He smiled his usual smile and I felt butterflies just like how it had always been.

As I sat next to him there was a 2 minutes silence.l after.

Until I decided to start.

"I uhm... I am sorry for trowing you under the bus and then completely ignoring you! I shouldn't have done that. I guess I was just so..." Will Started.

"So stressed and sad about so many other things that at one point your at the edge of your breaking point and then something happens and it al falls apart and then you get so mad that you shout and yell at the person that is standing right Infront of you. Then you think it's better to not talk to the person cause you think you hate them and that they hate you too but the truth is you don't hate them but you just don't wanna break again? Is that how you feel?" Mike added.

"Yeah... wait? How did you know? You said it exactly like how I felt and thought?" Will questioned in shock.

"Oh I've been there! No biggie." Mike answered as if it was the normal thing ever.

"I... I am very so-" Will got cut of by Mike saying:," It's fine... I shouldn't have done and said that either. Don't blame it all on yourself! It's bad for your mental health."

Will smiled weakly and Mike searched for eye contact with Will.

Once they do there is another long silence but a beautiful one. A silence Will and Mike will never forget.

Will slowly placed a hand on Mike's nek as they got closer by the second.

The wind was blowing softly against their skin giving both boys goosebumps.

They shared at each others eyes and glanced at the other's lips here and there.

Mike placed a arm around Wills waist causing Will and Mike to blush a dark red.

At one point their lips we're so close that there barely was an inch of space between their lips.

"Can I kiss you?" Mike whispered seductively.

Will couldn't help but smile and nod before a pair of lips crashed against his causing an explosion of butterflies, fireworks airplanes everything to fly around in his stumach making him blush even more.

"God he was good at this." Will thought to himself deepening their kiss.

They kissed for god knows how long before they pulled away softly.

"I fucking love you. And I would never EVER date someone else instead of you, William..."

The end.

_____
Yasss very slay!

And you know what's ever cooler 🤭

The fact that I almost came late to school today because I fell asleep with my phone and forgot to put on a alarm on my phone for the morning.

Yay.

And my dad now says slay! I thought him that 🥰

And I am proud of ittttt!

Anyways I see that this was a short chapter so hope you enjoyed that! 🙂

And tommorow I have a lot of time on my hands finally! Because I finished my homework I got for the rest of the week but idc 😎 cause now I have loads of time to write storiessssss!

So yeaaa maybe y'all will get some little cute fluff storiessss!! MAYBE!

Not sure anyways love yaa and see y'all in the next story cause this one's done! <3333