short story 7

I just came home with Natasha and Wanda and went to my room. I put my bag on the chair by my desk. I then went into my bathroom and I thought I wasn't seeing right. My whole bathroom was filled with water bombs and they rolled into my room too. How did they manage to do that?
I was pissed and not just a little bit. Because I opened the door, a few broke and water was running on the floor. My socks were wet and my patience was at an end.
I ran out of my room into the hallway.
"James!" I yelled.

Bucky's Pov
I was sitting in the living room with Steve and Sam watching a show. Until I heard my name called.
"James!" yelled Y/N.
"Oh no. First name, that can still mean something good." said Steve smiling.
"I don't think so." said Sam laughing.
"Buchanan!" yelled Y/N and she could be heard coming closer.
"Middle name, that doesn't sound good at all." said Steve laughing.
"Barnes!" yelled Y/N, standing in the doorway from the living room.
"You're in trouble, Bucky." said Sam laughing.
I was about to say something, but Y/N yelled very sourly.
"You too Samuel Thomas Wilson!" She came up to us.
"I think you two are in big trouble, guys." said Steve laughing even harder.

"Watch your mouth, Steve. Or you'll be next." said Y/N seriously, looking at him threateningly.
Then she looked at Sam and me. We shouldn't have been doing this.
"What the hell were you guys thinking when you did that to my bathroom. Were you guys even thinking? All that water is running into my room and I'm not cleaning it up. It's all nicely done by you guys and NOW!" she said pissed off.
Sam and I looked at each other and I saw that he was thinking too.
"Shit, what did we do?"

"Doll, calm down, it was just a little joke," I tried to calm her down. But I immediately regretted it.
"A little joke, you're serious, my room could be under water just because of you two idiots." she said and went to the kitchen. She came back with two buckets and rags.
"Here! You'll be done in an hour, if not I'll sleep alone tonight and tomorrow." she said and sat down on the couch next to Steve.
"Haha, little Bucky will be sad then." said Sam laughing and standing up.

"Oh and you Sam won't see your wings again for the next two days and then if in pink with glitter." added Y/N and Sam's laughter had stopped.
"What, no." he said.
"Then if I were you I would make it quick and not forget anything!" she said looking stubbornly at her phone.
"Bucky, say something!" said Sam to me. But I knew no matter what I would say, it would only end up worse.
"You know damn well if I say anything now it's going to get worse," I said to him.
He rolled his eyes and nodded slightly. We took the things and were about to leave the room.
"Just make it neat, guys." She still called out.
"Any other requests, doll?" I called out.
"Yes, that you make it neat so we can sleep together tonight." She exclaimed.
I grinned, because I knew she could never fall asleep without me.
But she could make good on that threat for Sam.