short story 10

I was standing in the kitchen with Natasha, Wanda and Yelena and the boys had just come back from practice.

"Tell me Y/N, which of the boys do you love?" asked Wanda with a smile.
I didn't know the boys came into the kitchen.
"Why?" I asked shyly.
"We have to plan who we're going to set you up with, don't we?" said Yelena, grinning.
"Set me up?" I asked.
She nodded and handed me my tea.
"Thanks, but it'll be a secret for now." I said smiling.
"Oh, come on we won't tell anyone either. And if you want we won't set you up either." said Natasha smiling.
I knew I could trust the three of them and I said quietly and sadly:
"I love Bucky, but he's not mine."

I didn't know that the guys were behind me.
"Then tell him that, he won't take it badly," Yelena said.
"But I don't want to ruin his dates with that woman. He's always so happy when he tells me about it and I don't want to lose him." said I sadly.

"He's so happy because he's with you, Y/N." said Steve and I winced.
I turned around and saw Steve, Sam and Bucky standing in front of me.
"Did you guys...?" I asked.
"Yeah we heard everything." said Sam with a grin.
Bucky just smiled at me and seemed pleased. He came up to me and kissed me. I was fully shocked at first what just happened, but quickly returned the kiss.
When we and then loosened he smiled at me and said:
"I love you too, doll. You'll never lose me and I've always belonged only to you."