short story 20

Y/N's POV
"I hate you, Y/N Stark!" said Bucky loudly and I actually wanted to leave the room. However, I turned around and yelled at him.
"And I hate you, James Buchanan Barnes!"
We looked into each other's eyes and neither of us made any signs of breaking eye contact.
"Fine." he said quietly, looking at me angrily.
"Good." I said quietly as well and looked at him angrily as well.
Then I turned and left.

How dare he determine what I can and cannot do. I am an independent woman and can do what I want.

*6 years later*

Y/N's POV
I was standing in the kitchen and was about to set the table, but two arms wrapped around me from behind. I automatically had to smile and received soft kisses on my neck. After a quiet giggle, I turned around and looked him in the face. He brushed a strand out of my face and put his hand to my cheek. He slowly ran his thumbs over my lips.

"Your lips are so soft and so tempting." he murmured. I smiled and then licked my lips. Which made him grin even more.
"Damn." He murmured with a grin and I looked at him confused.
"What, did I do something wrong?" I asked softly and cautiously. But he shook his head slightly and his grin grew bigger.
"I love you, Y/N Barnes." he said with a smile.
"And I love you, Bucky Barnes." I said smiling as well.
He pulled me closer to him and said softly.
"Good."
"Good." I replied softly.
Then finally he let the few inches between us escape and kissed me.

"Mom, dad!" a voice shouted. And we broke away from each other, but remained embraced.
"Look what I drew!" said Mia, smiling and proudly holding up a picture.
Bucky took it from her and looked at it.
"It's beautiful, Princess." he said proudly and Mia smiled even more.
"Can we hang this on the fridge?" she asked, and Bucky nodded. He broke away from me after quickly giving me another kiss and then took Mia in his arms.

Then I heard more footsteps running down the stairs and I knew who was coming next.
"Dad! I got a fridge picture too!" Max exclaimed. He ran towards the kitchen and I had to laugh. There they both went teasing each other again.
As I walked into the kitchen to get the finished food, I saw Bucky standing in front of the fridge with Mia and Max.
"Well I vote we hang the pictures on the wall." said Bucky, looking slightly in my direction.
"I think so too." said Max and Mia nodded eagerly.
I laughed lightly.
"Or we can get a magnetic board and hang it in the hallway where you can also hang your pictures then. That way the hallway will be nicer too. And now come eat," I said quickly and walked towards the table with a smile.

"Yes!" they both shouted together and ran to the table as well.
"You always have the best ideas, doll. And I love you and our little family for that." he said with a smile and brought the other pot.
I quickly gave him a kiss at the table, but I was pulled back and got a real kiss from him.