short story 26

Y/N's POV
I went with Bucky to the Avengers headquarters, because we had to pick up not very little decoration from a decoration store.

We all told Bucky it was for the Stark Industries gala and he would have to pick it up with me.
But why we did it that way is easy to say, I didn't want to go alone and everyone else had to take care of the gift. And accordingly, Bucky had to leave there as well.

If you still do not know what I mean, then look at the calendar!
Tomorrow is my friend's birthday, March 10, and he turns 106. So when I think like that, I have a very old friend, but he looks too good for this world and is the most loving person in the world.

We had the radio on and I've been singing along the whole time, but I wanted him to sing to me.
"For too long, for too long, oh" I sang and he looked at me smiling as I felt the song.
"Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, yeah, yeah, yeah".
I put my head on his shoulder while I sang.
"Can I just stay here?"
I looked at him and he laughed lightly.
"Come on, Buck. It's your turn!" I said and made a puppy dog look.

"No, not a chance, doll." he said and turned the radio up a little louder.
"Please, honey!" I said, and he just grinned.
"Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!" sang I, and as I continued to sing, he joined in.
"yeah, yeah, yeah" sang Bucky.
I smiled at him and we sang loudly together.
"Can I just stay here?" sang I.
"Spend the rest of my days here?" we sang together.

"Cause you make me feel like," I sang, looking at him with a smile.
"I've been locked out of heaven," he sang, smiling at me.
Yes, this is what it feels like to be in love. I love this man so much.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek afterwards and he put his hand on mine.