short story 38

Y/N's POV
I was getting ready to go celebrate with some friends.
Yelena is coming too and she was already waiting for me because I had dawdled a bit.

"Y/N, come on, otherwise it's not worth it anymore." deep Yelena.
I packed up everything I needed and ran to the door where she was waiting.
"Finally." she said, slightly annoyed.
"I saved the best for last." said I with a grin and walked past her. She followed me and we walked through the entrance of the headquarters.

But when I saw the guys at the info, I only went faster. Yelena grinned, because she knew why. I looked at her warningly. I don't need a lecture from her now.

"Yelena, Y/N, where are you going?" called Sam. I made no effort to turn around.
"We're going out." said Yelena, stepping up beside me.
Even though I didn't want to turn around, I did now. Steve, Sam and Bucky looked at us.

"And where? Cause you girls look hot." said Sam with a grin.
"We're going out with friends." replied Yelena. I just stared at Bucky, who was staring at me. His look was more than telling. He was pissed and not just a little bit.

I should probably mention that this is his favorite dress. He told me that I could never wear this without him. Because when he is with me, I can wear whatever I want. But when I am alone, I should choose wisely, because then he can not act immediately.

"So you're going to party?" asked Steve, grinning as well. I gathered all my courage and answered before Yelena did.
"Yeah, we're going to a club to meet up with some friends." I stressed a few friends extra big time and Bucky was not amused.
He gave me a look that he wanted to talk. But I ignored it, turned around and walked out.

I was standing next to the car and heard someone running after me. I thought it was Yelena, but in the window of the car I saw someone else. Immediately I turned around and looked Bucky in the eyes.
"What did I tell you about this dress?" he asked in a rough voice that quivered with anger.
"That I should only wear it when you're around," I said, grinning at him.

"I don't forbid you what you can and can't wear, but I won't let you go alone like this, doll!" He looked from my eyes to my lips and grabbed me by the waist.
"I think that dress looks smoking hot on you. Is it too much? No, of course it isn't. Because you can wear whatever you want!" His voice grew darker with each word.

He pressed me against the car and came very close to my lips.
"I can fight." He murmured and kissed me.
He was taking what was his and I felt that clearly in the kiss. That I was his possession.
As we broke away breathing heavily, I saw the desire in his eyes.
"Do you really still want to party or do you want to have fun with me, doll?" he asked seductively, licking his lips.

I hate it when he does that, because I can never resist him. But he, me neither, as he just showed me.
"Yelena knows the way, I think." I whispered and kissed Bucky passionately.