short story 18

Y/N's POV
I ran towards the common room and as I ran in, I looked around searchingly.
"Where is he?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
I was standing in front of Nat, Wanda, and Vision. All three looked at me confused, but all understood that I was not well.

"Who are you looking for?" asked Vision.
I looked at him and tried to breathe.
"I... I..." I tried to start, but failed.
I couldn't breathe, it felt like someone was taking all the air away.

"Hey, Y/N. Look at me." said Nat and came up to me. I just shook my head and tears were already running down my face.
"Buck...I need to get to...Bucky." I said, still trying to breathe.
"Bucky? Why?" asked Vision, and Wanda punched him in the arm. She looked at him warningly, then looked at me.
Standing in front of me Nat she tried to calm me down but it was no use.
"I'll go get him because the boys are outside," Wanda said and stood up. Both women exchanged glances and Nat took me in her arms.

"Hey, it's all good. What happened, little one?" she asked carefully and lovingly.
But I felt more uncomfortable than before and pushed Nat away from me. I walked backwards so far that I could feel the wall behind me.
Vision meanwhile stood and walked to Nat, she slowly came towards me.

I started to scream. "No, stay there. I..."
I slowly waved down to the ground and sat on the floor with my legs drawn up.
My head rested on my knees and I saw everything that was happening. All the things that were done to me at Hydra.

These women and men. They held me down and took blood from me. I screamed and was beaten for it until I fainted....

"Doll?" sounded a voice I longed to hear. I thought I was just imagining the voice.
I looked up and saw a blur of a man walking toward me. I flinched and he said.
"Hey, it's Bucky, doll."
He said it with a lot of love in his voice and compassion.
When I was sure it was him, I wrapped my arms around him. He did the same and pulled me so close to him that nothing could fit between us.

"What's wrong, doll?" he asked cautiously. He held the hug, but he left a little space between us and looked at me. He wiped away my tears and probably tried to read from my eyes what was going on.
I wanted to say it, but I only thought about it.
I know I can tell you anything. You don't judge, you listen.

After a few minutes, I could breathe better again and felt safe. As long as I am with him, everything is good. I then began to tell him quietly. He listened and didn't let me go the whole day.