Time To Talk

Sandy was trying to think of  a way to get Liam alone, but time was ticking away, they would have to go soon they needed to get the kids to bed, they had school in the morning. Looking around she noticed something which gave her a good idea, she just hoped it would work.
"Liam your mam told me you'd brought some of your awards and things to put on display in your room I'd love to see them"
"Just go up, you know where my room is"
"Could you come with me? Tell me which is which and what there for it'll be interesting"
Fingers crossed that would work and he would just go with it and show off
"Aye ok give me five minutes and we'll go up"
Peggy nodded at her and Paul gave her a little thumbs up. Now she just had to work out how to start the conversation, she would have to let him show her the awards or he would realise he'd been set up that wouldn't go down to well then she definitely wouldn't get anything out of him, he wouldn't speak to her at all
Peggy was relieved Sandy had managed to find a way to get Liam alone to talk the only thing that she was worried about was that Sandy didn't have much time, the kids needed to get to bed for school tomorrow, her and Paul needed to get to work and there wasn't enough room for them all to stay over but even a few words were better than none and maybe it would encourage him to talk to her and they could sort it out together.
Liam finished off the game he was playing and pulled himself up into the chair
"Ok kids I gotta go show ya mam something, I won't be long I'm sure your dad or grandma will play with you, grandma is pretty good at bored games"
He looked over at his mum she was marking what she wanted to watch in next week's tv paper, he'd always liked how she did that, as a kid he used to copy her so the tv paper always ended up a mess. He still did it even when he knew he was going to be too busy to watch the stuff he marked but it reminded him of home, his mum and it felt normal and safe.
"Come on then if you want me to show off and you can bring the polish and give them a clean I know how much you girls love ya housework and I shouldn't be expected to clean my own awards"
He laughed, smiled and headed to the stairs. Sandy followed closing the living room door after her she replied
"Fuck off, you can clean them yourself you lazy twat it's not that hard"
The awards sat on a shelf above a broken set of drawers, a total mismatch of images. Propped up against the wall was his platinum disks and a framed band picture, a promo shot of them all looking every bit the rock stars.
Sandy sat on the bed while Liam went to the shelf
"So these ones are the Brit awards. Best band, best album. Then the Q awards for best band, album and live act. Brat awards again best album and band. Then random magazine ones from like melody maker, NME etc for best band, album, single, video. Then more random things like sexiest guy of the year, dick of the year, best haircut, idiot of the year, prat of the year etc worst band and worst album. There's more but Noel has some at his, I've got some at mine. We take turns with some of them like cos you only get one for the whole band."
"I think that's daft you'd think they'd give each member one. How many times you won dick, prat, idiot, twat of the year? Every year you possibly could have I'm guessing (laughing) they are cool it must feel really good looking at things like the Brit awards and your platinum disks, which you should hang up"
"They probably only give you one cos it would cost too much to make more and their cheap bastards. Yep I've won it every year since supersonic was released. I do keep meaning to hang the disks up but never get round to it, never had the chance. Aye it feels good but you know sometimes it just comes to a point I don't want to look at them I get a bit sick you know. I'm sure mam sticks the Brit awards downstairs on the fireplace when me an Noel aren't here"
Sandy looked at him, he looked deep in thought like something he had said had sent him on a particular train of thought that bothered him she wondered if it was the 'don't want to look at them, get a bit sick' comment.
"Liam are you ok? You seem a bit down"
Liam didn't know how to answer, should he lie or should he tell her the truth, maybe a milder version of the truth he had to decide quickly.
"Liam you don't seem like yourself, I know it's hard for you to talk like this but it might do you good. I know something is going on with you and it's stressing you out. I won't tell anyone, it will just be between us"
Liam knew he could trust Sandy, she was family but also not family, she was different in views, attitude and how she thought people should be.
To her men talking about their feelings was accepted, men didn't have to fit the stereotype, that was why her and Paul were perfect for each other, he was always more sensitive than Liam and Noel, he didn't stick to the stereotype as much as them. Now she was trying to get Liam to open up, wanted to help him.
"Really Sandy it's nothing, I'm just tired, a bit sick of how the press have been with me, sick of oasis to be honest. I just wanted a bit of normality, have a few days at home with mam then go back to London and back to my usual self, telling everyone oasis are the best, enjoy winding up some press and having fun. Everyone gets sick of their job's sometimes, I'm no different. As usual me and Noel have had some arguments but after one I took it out on Kelly which was stupid but I'm sure it be fine, I'm spending time here, she's spending time with her friends and we'll be cool after that"
Sounded good he thought kinda the truth but a mild version, a yes I'm a bit down but a few days here and he'd be feeling better, it would be fine.
Sandy knew Liam was mostly lying, there would be the odd bit of truth of course but mostly lies. Most of it glossed over making problems that are on the most serious side seem like they are nothing. She'd seen and heard things similar from teenagers in her school, saw how they could lie to the school councillor and make them believe them, they could reduce problems like depression, self harm, eating disorders etc to nothing, how the mask they wore would never slip, Sandy got the feeling Liam's mask was beginning to slip.
"It seems like more than that by the way you've been acting. How can you get sick of oasis, you love being in oasis and to be honest you and Noel arguing is normal, we'd be more worried if you stopped arguing. (She laughed) and who is this Kelly? You don't normally care about thing's like that with girls, it's normally you deciding you can't be arsed with their shit so you just move on to the next one in line"
"I like her, I like her a lot. I feel like I wanna really make a go of it, like serious you know but I'm just useless at it cos I don't normally do that. It's hard to change how I react to stuff and to help her with how the press will be about it but I'm sure it will be fine, it's one fight and it's easy sorted. It's the relationship bit of talking that be hardest but I'll learn" he laughed
"Still I think there's something else, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to it's fine. I've gotta go, get the kids off to bed, but I'm off work tomorrow cos my class is on a trip so if you decide you wanna talk call me. You can meet me somewhere or you can come over our house. They headed down stairs just as Paul was trying to get them sorted to go.
"See ya mam thanks for tea. It was great seeing you Liam, gotta do it again soon and maybe Noel would join us, have a brother's day"
Liam laughed. It would be good but he doubted Noel would join them.
After Paul had gone Liam and Peggy sat watching tv, Peggy had recorded her program's today so they put the video straight in. A bit later
"Liam I'm going to have a early night, it's been such a busy day. You can stay up if you want, I can't hear the tv up stairs"
"Ok mum I'll probably not be far behind you. Night mam, love you"
"Night son. Love you too"
Peggy headed upstairs, Liam was left alone.
In someways he wanted to run away from here, he'd come to escape his problems yet he'd still ended up with people asking questions. It was obvious he was not as good as hiding things anymore, people could notice things. He was going to have to work on that. The whole thing that happened in the shop he didn't think it would happen in Manchester, not his home now it seemed he couldn't even get peace there. He began spiralling. He looked at the beer bottle on the table, his mam was snoring. He went to the kitchen and looked around, then dropped the bottle in the sink, thankfully it broke first time. He picked up some bits and went to sit down. About forty five minutes later he realised a bit of his jeans felt wet, he could see what looked like a spill from his drink though the only light was from the tv, which was showing a program about ghosts so not really that much light, he moved to get his T-shirt to use as a towel and felt the sting in his arm and realised what was on his jeans, he looked at the table he could just make out bits of glass, some of them stained, more empty bottles than he expected and a bit of paper with his writing on, he really didn't want to read it so decided to fold it up to take upstairs when he went to bed. He was also have to clean up without waking his mam up. He couldn't believe he'd done something so stupid in his mams living room, she could have came through the door at any moment. He remembered picking up the glass, sitting down and putting the program on but after that nothing. He didn't remember the cutting, the amount of drinks he had, he couldn't even remember what was going on in the program, just the first few minutes then the bit on when he realised his jeans were wet nothing in between. It was like that bit of time, a whole forty five minutes hadn't happened, obviously the cuts and drinks proved that. He put the lamp on. There was blood on the table around the glass, on both legs of his jeans, in the place he was sitting and both arms of his top, he quickly rolled up his sleeve's, he'd cut both arms. He emptied the ashtray into the bin along with some sweet wrappers from earlier, there was blood on the bottle's from where he had picked them up he was going to have to put them in the outside bin along with the glass, he couldn't be bothered to wash them just to put them in a bin that was going to be emptied into another bin. He began to clean things up. The blood first, then changing into clothes he had downstairs and was just coming back in after putting the bottles out when the passage light went on and he heard his mams footsteps on the stairs, panicking he looked around to see if there was anything he'd missed, it seemed fine so he sat down. The light came on
"Sorry to disturb you son I just want a bottle of water. I need to take my tablet's plus I really need a drink. What you watching?"
"Just something about ghost's, it's funny how scared the American ghost hunters get. Why are they looking for them if they just get scared at every little noise and shadow, some even run away, they won't get any evidence if they run away, stupid cunts. The everyday members of the public's sightings are interesting though. Plus a couple of the ghost hunters are sexy as fuck, I'd let them come to my place anytime tho I'd have to lock the doors so they couldn't run away.
Liam began laughing
"Liam what are you like. You call them stupid but because their sexy you'd let them ghost hunt in your house and be prepared in case they run away come on does everything come down to how sexy a girl is?"
"Yep it does" he smiled
"I'm getting my water and going back to bed so I'm not bothering you while you watch sexy girls"
She got her water and went back to bed. Liam felt like he could breathe again, he'd been so worried he'd missed something when tidying up, scared she would suss something was up but he'd got away with it thankfully. He sat there thinking, it was beginning to get stressful here too, home was supposed to be a place he could relax, a place where fame or money didn't matter. It was a place where he was just plain old Liam, he came home to see his mam, to see his family, meet up with friends. No one cared he was rich and famous. He got to be normal. But now people had a go when he took his mam shopping, Family were noticing something was bothering him, he was scared to go anywhere with his mum in case anyone had a go or insulted her and now he'd done this, he'd cut his arms, done drugs and drink in the living room. The worst thing was that he wasn't even aware he was cutting, he'd just completely zoned out while doing it, his mum could have walked in it was close this time. But she could have walked through the door and seen what he was doing, he couldn't put her through that, the amount of hurt it would cause her, how would she react worried, scared, angry, upset etc would she ask him to leave or tell him he had to move home. He realised he was talking himself back into deeper and deeper depression, he was making himself worse. All he could see was a stupid, pathetic, useless, worthless idiot. He was an embarrassment to his mam, he didn't deserve to be her son. She had given up so much to raise her boys, she'd put up with crap from their dad, she had nothing when they left him but she worked two jobs to make sure they had everything they needed, food, clothes, toys, a house to live in, she loved them, she loved them so much she went without so they didn't have to she deserved so much more than she had, she didn't deserve a son like him. With all these thoughts going through his head he was getting a headache, he looked over at the fireplace with all her little ornaments on it one of them gave him a idea. There was an abandoned house a couple of streets away, no one had lived there in years in fact Liam couldn't remember anyone living there during the whole time he'd lived here, they used to go inside to drink, smoke, do drugs, play music and generally hang out then the council put wire fences around it and someone started a story of it being haunted and how things had been seen to move, black shadows seen moving, ghosts walking through walls and strange sounds being heard at first people laughed about it until one boy got injured in there, a girl was attacked and raped inside and two friends said they were going there to play and were never seen again so after that everyone avoided it, the council built a wall with a padlocked gate around it and it was left alone. Liam thought the ghost stories were complete bullshit, the lad probably just fell over and the girl was attacked by some bastards from a rival school or area, it was only the missing friends that he couldn't explain. So maybe he could just go and stay there, take a sleeping bag and light and just chill for a few day's, like when he'd stayed in the abandoned cafe, which he knew he'd go back to at some point, he missed it.
He picked up his jacket, key's, torch and walked out the door. It was pissing down with rain, he folded his coat collar up, his jacket didn't have a hood. The streets were empty and looked kinda creepy with the fog and dull street lights, but still looked really pretty. It had been so long since he'd walked the estate during the night, he used to do it when he wanted to be alone and think, there was little chance he'd run into someone he knew, during the day he definitely would bump into someone. He decided to go across the field and go the long way round, he wanted to see if the twenty four hour paper shop was still there.
Sure enough there it was with it's light on, the bell still went off when he opened the door, he picked up some can's, a bottle of jack, a bottle of wine, crisps, chocolate, biscuits and went to the till he put it all down and asked
"Sixty benson and hedges please"
Looking up he realised it was sinjad who had worked there as long as Liam could remember
"Hello Liam, it's been a long time since you've been it thought we weren't up market enough for you anymore" he laughed and smiled, Liam knew he was joking he had known Liam from being a ten year old buying mix ups to Liam the adult buying cigarettes and alcohol.
"Those posh shop's are shit. They only sell fancy beer and I'm thinking fucking hell all I want is some red strip, same with chocolate all posh bollocks no bloody mars bars or Kit Kat's"
The both giggled. Liam began to put stuff in a bag and cigarette's in his pocket.
"Shit I forgot my lighter"
Sinjad grabbed a lighter and passed it to Liam
"There you go. No point in having cigarettes without a lighter"
Liam noticed he hadn't put it through the till.
"You didn't put it on my bill"
"Don't worry about it, you can have it you have always been a good person to me. Remember that time you were in and that boy was abusing me saying things about my wife, my race, was trying to steel and damage my store, you were about sixteen and you came over had a go at him, took the stolen things off him and when he started again you punched him, made him apologise and told him if he ever came back you and your friends would beat him up, that meant a lot to me"
"Hey anytime I can't stand people like that, I know I used to steal, be a twat too people, get into fights but there was always a line and that guy crossed it plus your a nice guy"
They both laughed and Liam left, it was nice to not be quizzed on what he was doing etc. he walked round a few more streets before he came to the house, he climbed over the wall, landing in grass that was nearly as tall as him. The house seemed to be just the same. He walked around all the rooms to check no one was there and settled in a top bedroom that contained a old chair that someone had recently put a blanket over. Got the alcohol, coke, cigarettes and snacks out and got himself comfortable and proceeded to get drunk and high while his head went from going over the awful shit to not feeling anything, feeling like he wasn't there. As he drank more he began to hear things, at first just faint then louder thing that seemed to be random words and then a loud voice telling him things like how worthless he was, how no one liked him, how Noel didn't need him anymore, not now he was singing he'd proved he could sing any of the songs so now he didn't need Liam, how he was an embarrassment to his mam. Making all those things go round in his head until the voice said the same thing that Liam was thinking that the world would be better off without him, his family would be better off without him that his mam would have a better life if he wasn't in it. Eventually the noise died down and Liam snapped back into himself and continued with his plan of getting so drunk and high he passed out, by six am he'd passed out in the chair. He was woken up by noises from downstairs, it sounded like someone walking around. He couldn't see the door properly because of the angle of the sun so he moved into the shade. The footsteps began to come up the stairs, he hid so if the door opened he'd be hidden behind it. He started to hear the sound of door's opening and closing, then it was his door's turn. A girl walked in carrying a sleeping bag, blankets and pillows, her backpack looked full too. She walked further into the room but didn't close the door. Liam watched her tidy away the cans, bottles and cigarette ends, she put a blanket on the seat, sat down and pulled another blanket over her. She began to cry. Liam came out from behind the door and asked
"Are you ok? Was the blanket yours?"
She jumped about four foot of the chair
"Fucking hell you gave me the shock of my life, who are you? What are you doing here? I'm ok but I don't want to talk about it, just wanna be alone so just fuck off and leave ok"
"My name's Liam. I came here to be alone I'm not going anywhere I've got as much right to be here as you so stop being a fucking bitch"
"Fine Liam whatever just go and find your own room"
She hadn't even looked at him, she'd been starring at his shoes, eventually she lifted her head up and began to say something but suddenly stopped. Then
"Fuck me your Liam Gallagher what the fuck you doing here? You could have alone time in a expensive hotel. Look I do still stand by what I said before I want alone time and there is other room's your fame doesn't change that"
"I used to come here as a kid, we only lived a few streets away, mam still does. I really can't be arsed with posh hotel's right now, the staff never leave you alone"
Liam just stood there watching her, she was trying to make it obvious she wanted him to go, still he couldn't help but look. She had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, her hair came half way down her back and was poker straight. She wore tight black jeans, a dark red low cut T-shirt with a black and white check shirt. The coat she'd taken off was black fake leather and had sat beautifully on her hips, showing off her perfect hour glass figure, she is so fit he thought his thoughts wondered for a bit and he began to wonder if her tits were one handful or two, he guessed two but probably bigger so maybe three. He hoped she couldn't tell what he was thinking
"So are you going to go instead of just standing there? I suppose I could let you stay and chat for an hour but no longer than that"
Liam decided to take up the offer without saying anything so he pulled the other chair over and she passed him a blanket to put over it. He really didn't know what to say at first.
"So what's your name? Why are you here?"
"Holly, it's the best place to be alone. No one really comes here because of the stories, I've only ever seen three people here before you, a couple trying to find somewhere to have sex and a guy who like us wanted to be alone."
" it was a few things when I was younger, somewhere to be alone, to have sex, for the underage to drink, to do drugs, to hide from people chasing you, this was before the stories, they were started by the adults to keep us away, it worked with most the younger ones but as teenagers we ignored it or thought it would be cool to have a little ghost hunt. We just put the boy's injuries to him falling, the girl being attacked by a rival school or area, we couldn't really explain the missing kids they didn't seem the type to run away. No other incidents have happened so it's a load of crap, you wanna beer? They'll probably be warm by now mind"
"I noticed a bottle of wine that's not bad warm, it's better than warm beer anyway, I have plastic cups"
Liam got the wine and poured them both a glass, they sat drinking till they'd finished the bottle.
"So holly what are you hiding from? Annoying boyfriend, parents, general life?"
"If I answer that you have to answer the same question and tell the truth ok?"
Liam could tell she was serious, so if he wanted a answer he was gonna have to answer to, but maybe talking to a stranger who grew up in same area as him, understood where he came from would be good, but when it came to the fame stuff he didn't want to sound like a spoiled brat, seem too ungrateful for getting out etc.
"Deal, as long as it stays between us and doesn't end up in the paper or anything. I'm not meaning to be horrible or anything but I get a lot of people pretending to be my friend just to get a story"
"I'm not interested in a story. This place, this area has a code of it's own, we look after each other, we don't rat on each other, you know this. Trust me it won't leave this room"
Liam couldn't explain why but he trusted her.
"In short I'm hiding from my life. I was dating an amazing guy, we were going to get married but once my depression set in, he couldn't cope with it when i was diagnosed with a mental illness and I saw him with his new girlfriend yesterday and it set me off. I tried to talk to my parents but they don't understand so I decided all I wanted was to be alone, I didn't want to be around people I always come here when I feel like that. Your turn"
"Well I guess you could say I have a mental illness but I'm not too sure as I don't really understand it. I came home cos I was sick of London, sick of the press following me and hanging around my house, I never get five minutes peace. I'd argued with Noel and done some shit I wasn't proud of. I thought coming home would help but it didn't, some people had a go at my mam, my brothers wife quizzed me on why I wasn't my usual self so I started thinking about how fame was affecting my family and everything came crashing down so I decided I just wanted to be on my own just completely alone I remembered this place so came here, I didn't go to a hotel cos I would get the staff constantly would have been asking did I want anything, I'd everything ok etc"
She looked at him and realised their problems were pretty much the same, just in a slightly different environment. She decided warm beer was better than no beer so passed him a can.
They sat for a while just drinking, thing is it just felt right, Liam just knew she wouldn't say anything, that she wasn't judging him both for his issues and his fame.
"Does the money make any difference? Like do you think it changes how you see yourself?"
"It makes a difference in that I can buy nice things, I can help my family, it's fun to be able to afford anything I want and stuff. But I don't see myself any different. I still see myself as a working class guy from Manchester, I'm still who I've always been just now I can buy more things"
He started to laugh, he sounded a bit materialistic but she seemed to understand.
"You know Liam my friend goes on about you, about how attractive you are and I could never see it but now sitting here with you, seeing you in person, seeing your eyes it's kinda changed my mind, like now I can see it"
"Thanks"
They smiled at each other like a silent understanding it seemed right, like instant trust
Holly got up to get the rest of the beer from behind Liam, she lent over him. Liam couldn't help himself but when she came really close he kissed her, she didn't argue and sat down on his knee.
"So what was that for?"
"Well your attractive, you leaned in close so I couldn't help myself. Do you mind?"
"I don't mind at all, I liked it"
Liam kissed her again, she moved to straddled him, it didn't take long to getting hot and heavy with hands straying to places they shouldn't. Holly took a breath and put Liam's hands back around his waste
"God this is not something I thought I'd ever do"
"What do you mean this?"
"Oh come on Liam you can see where this is going. I mean I never imagined I'd end up having sex in an abandoned house with a guy who I've only known for a few hours. On top of that you're the singer in the biggest band in the uk"
"Well if you want to stop I will, if you want me to walk out of the door I will it's your choice"
She looked at him he couldn't tell what she was thinking. She started kissing him again, he took this as her answer. Liam started pushing her shirt off, then started on the buttons of her jeans, she stopped him for a second in order to take of his T-shirt, he got to her last button and now could get his hands in, he moved her into a position that made it easier for him.
Holly jumped as she felt Liam's fingers go inside her, he mind started racing she began to think of Liam as the famous singer, here she was getting it on with not only a guy she'd only known for a few hours but a guy who probably hundreds of girls wanted to fuck and she was about to do it in a shitty falling apart abandoned house where their options were doing it on a shit chair or a sleeping bag. She was dying to get him out of his pants but didn't want him to stop until that moment came, he was going faster and harder than before using his thumb to play around after the shudder's came she stood up, took off her jeans and pulled off both his pants and boxers and got down on her knees.
"I see you swallow" he laughed
He pulled her back on his knee, deliberately put her on his dick.
"Wrap ya legs around me"
He stood up carried her to where the sleeping bag. Luckily it had already been rolled out as her holding on while also trying to move herself up and down would have made it impossible for them to unroll it. After getting down and him ending up on top for a bit she stopped him and smiled, she turn over onto all fours.
"This may sound a bit dirty but I like it hard and fast and I don't mind you grabbing my hair"
He giggled and smiled
"I'm not gonna argue with that, just get yourself ready"
He got behind her pushed her head down and grabbed her arms. She looked up at him
"My belts just there if you wanna tie my hands"
Liam couldn't believe this girl, she was definitely kinky, up for anything and seemed to be a sub, he wasn't going to argue and grabbed the belt, and noticed her scarf. He tied her hands with scarf and put the belt beside them.
"Oh am I gonna get the belt? Now that's hot. Don't worry I'll tell you if it's too hard but I have a high pain threshold mind"
Liam did think about it but he never did touch the belt, it was a bit much for him his mam had always instilled in him to respect woman, that there was a line you never cross, sure have fun, play around a bit but always remember that line. Yes he liked being the alpha male, taking the lead, he liked getting what he wanted but he always kept it in his mind that the girl was a person too. She wanted things, she wanted to be invited, she deserved to get her pleasure too. He'd use scarf's, tights etc for a laugh but always soft things that she could get out of anytime she wanted, there was the little slap of the arse but something hard and painful like a belt what was the point they had perfectly good fun without it, at one point she tied his hands behind his back which was strange he'd never done that before and it was actually quite hot being the one tied up. They collapsed next too each other breathless and sweating, neither could say anything for at least ten minutes
"It's not often a guy who gets told he can use a belt the doesn't actually use it"
"I know I guess it's just I didn't want to hurt you with it, it's not really something you can use without hurting someone you know what I mean"
Holly could sense there was more too it than that
"There's something else isn't there?"
"My dad was a drinker, he was abusive and hit my mam and brothers, but with my mam it was awful, I know he used to beat her with anything to hand as well as his fists, I know he'd used a belt once or twice on her but he used it more often with Noel and Paul so I guess it just crosses a line for me, yes I know I picked it up and yes I thought about it but I just couldn't"
"Don't worry about it, I had an amazing fucking time, as long as you can do hard and fast I'm happy and you've definitely mastered that"
Liam smiled. She could give the lads a run for there money talking like that he bet. Girls in the posher circles seemed to be a lot more reserved when talking about sex unlike a proper working class bird who can make guys blush. He thought about his dad again it had been years since he'd thought about him properly usually thinking or talking about him resulted in Liam saying or thinking the same things like fucking bastard, stupid cunt, I'll knock you out, if I see you again I'll beat the shit out of you, worthless piece of shit etc etc he pushed it all out his mind. He looked around, talking in what the house looked like in the light the whole place covered in graffiti, bricks on the floor, pieces of cement from the broken walls everywhere, there was a hole in the floorboards he was surprised they hadn't broke some more, plaster from the ceiling made it look like it had snowed in bits of the room, thankfully there was no hole in the roof. Holly got up and started collecting her clothes
"I've gotta go meet a friend for coffee so I better get ready, if your staying a few days I can leave my sleeping bag, pillows and blankets and when you decide to leave you can just put them in that wardrobe over there"
She pointed over to a big built in wardrobe that looked to fancy for the house
"Or you may still be here when I'm back so who knows what will happen"
Holly blew Liam a kiss as she walked out of the door. Smiling a sweet smile. At first Liam sat there quite happy, he'd had a good time but it didn't take long for that to change, the depression set in. He had done it again, he had a beautiful, intelligent, kind girl at home yet he still slept with a random stranger. The hospital had given him a few leaflets on depression and different types of depression when he got home, he didn't completely understand them but he got the main points, in one of them it talking about engaging in dangerous behaviour listing drinking too much alcohol, talking drugs, reckless spending, sex with strangers and lots of it. He ticked all those boxes. Maybe it was a mental illness, maybe he wasn't right in the head but at the same time he could explain all of it away by saying I'm the lead singer in oasis, but he was like that before oasis not as bad obviously cos back then he had to pay for things and had to at least make the effort to chat up a bird before he got her in bed. So really oasis wasn't an excuse, it was something that made all worse, the availability had changed, the cost wasn't an issue, he had girls lined up at his hotel room door, at the tour bus and any party he went to. Now though he was concerned. There was something wrong, he was wired differently to other people, he wasn't right in the head, everything was messed up, it didn't make sense. Now he guessed it was time to talk to someone, it was time to get help. His life was a complete car crash. He had to talk to someone. He got up, put the things in the wardrobe and headed out to the nearest phone box
"Hey Sandy it's Liam I think it's time to talk or whatever. Is Paul at work? Can I come over?"
"Hey Liam. Yep Paul's at work so feel free to come over, I'm here for you if you wanna talk, anytime. So I'll see you soon"
"K I'm just at the field so shouldn't take too long to walk round, I'd say fifteen minutes but maybe add on ten in case I get stopped by fans, idiots who wanna have a go, or something like that"
"Ok I'll leave the door unlocked for you"
Liam put the phone down, turned the collar on his coat up and began to walk, looking down at the ground all the way, thankfully no one bothered him so he got to Paul's house quite fast.
He pushed open the door, it was unlocked as promised, he took his coat off and hung it up
"Sandy? It's just me, Liam"
"Sit yourself down, there's an ashtray on the sideboard and mind the kids toys. I'm just making a cup of tea then we can have a talk"
Came a voice from the kitchen
Well he was here now, he'd said he wanted to talk , he wasn't sure it was a good idea or if he really wanted to talk but he had to do something because right now he knew it was only a matter of time before he killed himself by accident or deliberately. That was the way it was heading.
"Ok Liam time to talk"