-1-

Joss flipped the pages of that magazine carefully, as if it had aged for thousand of years, like an ancient book or some artifact that he recently dug out from the soil. He made sure the pages wouldn't crumple even a slight, so it would be treasured for a very long time. Carefully, he flipped the glossy paper and stopped at the part where those pictures, had totally mesmerised him.

A thin smile cracked on Joss' lips as soon as he made an eye contact with his favourite person in those printed pictures. "Beautiful as always..." He mumbled idiotically. But that silly smile faded immediately when a few of his men suddenly stood straight beside him with their hands at the back.

Joss lifted up his face and stared at his men who looked quite dashing in their suits. But their fancy outfits didn't impress him at all if the mission given to them was far from being completed. "Well...did you find her?" He asked straightforwardly.

Paing, the one with tattooed on his arm, and probably had those beautiful symbolic art drawing in other parts of his body as well, nodded once. "We did, Sir. But convincing her to accept your invitation, is not that easy. She is reluctant to come, since she is not fond of strangers."

Joss huffed in annoyance

Joss huffed in annoyance. "That's not the answer I've been waiting for. That's a failure. And I don't accept failure."

"We know, Sir. That's why, most of our men are still there, persuading her to accept, with everything they have." Gao added, to inform their boss, they hadn't surrendered yet. "But she is a tough woman to crack, Sir."

Joss beamed

Joss beamed. "A very impressive character she has." It made him wanted to meet her in person even more. He couldn't judge her personality by hearing the evidence from other people. He wanted to judge her himself, but so far, he did like what he was hearing. "Just do what you have to do, but do not lay a finger on her. Do not hurt or harm her. I want her to come here willingly. Do you understand me?"

"We do, Sir." Paing retorted and bowed slightly.

"Dismiss. And please bring me the good news." Joss said and watched his men, leaving his table until they had disappeared from his sight. Then, he raised his hand to call the waiter who worked in the restaurant of his five star hotel. Yes, he owned that hotel. And more. In fact, he had a chain of hotels all over the world. That was how he became wealthy and could be the benefactor of the orphanage he built for those children in need.

Joss drank the last drop of his coffee and looked at the waiter with a soft smile on his face. "Tell the chef, I thank him for a wonderful breakfast. If he keeps serving a quality food to the hotel guests, I will definitely double his salary. And maybe I'll do the same to everyone who works in this restaurant as well." He winked at the waiter who had a broad smile on his face.

Joss got up from his seat, taking the magazine in one hand, while the other hand patted the waiter's shoulder lightly. "You're doing well too. Keep up the good work." He whispered before taking a leave and went straight to his office, which was on the same floor of the hotel suite, taking the elevator along with the guests of that hotel.

No one knew Joss owned that hotel, except for his employees. The guests thought he was one of them as well. And he prefered it to stay that way. He wasn't fond of getting his name and his fame well known. It might rise the number of leeches who tried to suck the money out of him. And he rather be invisible to his rivals as well especially in the hotel business. Because it would give him an advantage when it came to spying on them.

As soon as the elevator reached the suites floor, Joss got out from the elevator, and sauntered over to his massive office, going to the safety box first, just to keep the magazine safely in it. He had three actually. The magazine and the safety box. Each one was placed in the different location. One was in that office, one was in his penthouse, and the last one was placed in the orphanage. Only him had access to those safety boxes. Just because he didn't want anybody to mess with the magazine he kept in each safety box.

After the magazine was back in that safety box, Joss moved to the balcony, and enjoyed the view of the city from up above.

The scenery was phenomenal. If only he was given a talent of a painter, he probably had drawn that scenery with his own hand. Too bad, he was someone who didn't have a special gift to be proud of. But he was quite skilled when it related to investment. He had learnt it from the best. His late father who might not share the same blood, was the one who taught him everything he knew about investing in a profitable business. If only his adopted parents were still alive till this day, they might be so proud of what he had done, and how he expanding the business he inherited from them.

Being a successful person meant nothing if he had no one to share with. Joss knew, it was time for him to settle down, and have his own heir, who would continue to manage his business. But so far, not a single woman, had succeeded on getting his full attention. None. Not until he saw her pictures in the magazine he bought to read on the plane that day. Somehow, just by looking at the pictures, was enough to make his heart palpitated. He wondered what would happen if they did meet in person.

Joss did realize, this woman might not reach his expectation, since he hardly knew the woman, but it was the risk he was willing to take. A price he would pay to be with someone who had stolen his heart, unknowingly.