-12-

The next morning

Eisaya rolled on her bed, and on to her right side, staring at the wall absentmindedly. She was tired. She couldn't get any sleep last night. She had done everything from reading a book, counting the sheeps, drinking a mug of warm cocoa, yet, nothing helped her to fall asleep. It made her restless. And she had been trying to take a quick nap after breakfast, but still, her eyes wouldn't shut, for her to drown into the dreamland per her wish. She blamed Joss for this to happen. He was definitely the main reason she couldn't have her rest properly. If he would stay away from her life, she wouldn't feel this troubled and miserable.

"Eisaya...may I come in?"

A sweet voice was heard with a series of soft knocking on the door, instantly pulled Eisaya out of her trance. Groggily, she pushed herself to sit on the bed and peered at the door with her lazy eyes. "Yeah...sure. Come on in. The door is not locked."

A second after Eisaya gave her permission, the door was opened slightly, with Pie's head peeking in

A second after Eisaya gave her permission, the door was opened slightly, with Pie's head peeking in. "Am I bothering you?"

Eisaya shook her head.

"Then..." With a smile on her face, Pie entered the room and jumped onto the bed, making them both, bouncing on the bed a couple of times.

"Oh my God, Phi! Are you trying to break my bed?!"

Pie laughed and hugged her sister. "Don't worry. I'll buy you a new one if it does break. Besides, this is a good test to see if the bed will break when you have sex on it later in the future." She teased her sister.

"Jeez, Phi....You need to control your pervertish thoughts. It's unhealthy."

"Says who?"

"Says me, of course." Eisaya pointed her finger to her face.

Pie laughed again. "Yah! Stop pretending to be so innocent and naive. You have reached your maturity. It's normal to think about sex all the time."

"That's you, Phi. Not me. I am still innocent as always."

"And a virgin." Pie added playfully.

"And you're not?" Eisaya gasped in disbelief. All this while she had been preached about having sex after marriage, so her virginity would solely be given to the husband on the wedding night, but what the hell she was hearing right now? Her sister Pie might not be a virgin anymore?

"Err...well...err..." Pie scratched her head, feeling embarrassed for no reason. "What can I say? I failed in protecting my virginity. That's why don't get too drunk. You may not realize what you have done, until you are sober. And worst come to worst, you may get pregnant as well."

"Does this mean you have sex while you were drunk?"

"Sort of...So...take that as a lesson to learn." Pie said in chuckles.