-Epilogue-

"Congratulation, Joss..." Masahiro congratulated Joss after the wedding ceremony was over and they were guided to the celebration hall behind the church where the reception would be held. "But I'm shocked that you opted to marry on the same day as her siblings."

"Well, it's better to do everything at once, so, no one fight over who gets married first. What about you both? Have you chosen the date to make it official? I wish your time will arrive sooner." Joss replied and glanced at Masahiro's partner, Gulf.

"He is too busy to get married." Gulf pouted cutely as he rolled his eyes, diverting his gaze elsewhere.

"Is he? But...today he is not that busy, am I right, Hiro san?" Joss raised his brows at Masahiro. "I think the priest is still inside the church. You can ask him to marry you two if you are ready."

"He is not ready

"He is not ready..." Gulf uttered sadly.

"I am more than ready, Gulf." Masahiro confessed. "I've been waiting for the day you will officially become my Queen."

"Then, what are you waiting for, Hiro san? Take him straight back to the church and get married immediately."

"He's right. You should do that. I dare you." Gulf said just to see if Masahiro would do as he wished.

" Gulf said just to see if Masahiro would do as he wished

Masahiro smiled. "I guess, I have no choice but to go back to the church and seek for the priest. You don't mind if I leave your reception early, do you? I need to get married before he changes his mind." He pointed his chin to Gulf as he spoke.

" He pointed his chin to Gulf as he spoke