-23-

"Eisaya! Someone is at your door!" Yelled Pie who was busy in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her siblings with Violette and Supassra. It was nothing special, just her favourite american breakfast that she learned to prepare from her cooking class.

"Do you want me to get it?!" Asked Supassra while cutting some orange to make the orange juice.

"Yes, please! I'm still not properly dress yet!" Eisaya responded while choosing her outfit of the day from her walk-in closet.

"Should I go?" Supassra turned to the eldest.

"No. I'll ask Tha to do it." Violette left the kitchen and approached her brother who was reading a book in the living room. "Tha, can you please go and see who is at the door." She said to Thanit. It probably just Joss. But they wouldn't know until they saw the person themselves.

"Sure. No problem, Phi." Thanit marked the pages before he left it on the coffee table and walked over to the front door, unlocking it and opened it to see who was the unexpected guest. "Mew..." He greeted the man, "...and you brought company." He commented when he noticed the other man who came with Mew. "Are you here to see Phi Vee?"

"No. We're here to meet the whole family. Will you please gather them all for me?" Mew demanded.

 Will you please gather them all for me?" Mew demanded

"The whole family?" Thanit raised his brows curiously. "What is this all about? Why do you want to meet the whole family?"

"Let's gather everyone first. And I will tell you why do I need to speak to you guys."

"I don't like this, Mew." Thanit said as he stepped aside.

"So, do I. But this is necessary. And I wouldn't be here if one of your siblings didn't do anything that nearly jeorpardized Mr. Wayar's safety and everyone around him including you and your siblings." Mew responded as he entered the penthouse with Hideo tailing behind him.

"Is it Joss, Tha?" Violette asked as she went to greet the guest but she stopped walking when her gaze met with Mew's. "W..what are you doing here?"

"Is that how you greet your guests?" Mew chuckled

"Is that how you greet your guests?" Mew chuckled. "You should at least say, 'good morning, Mew'."

"Are you here to meet me?" Violette cut off. She was not in the mood to josh around. She could feel Mew's visit was not just a friendly visit.