-13-

"I still don't get it." Nine said after they came out from that movie theatre. It was located inside that huge mall, one of the main attraction in the city they lived in.

"Don't get what?" Violette cocked her left brow as she spoke, looking over her right shoulder, when she relayed that question to Nine

"Don't get what?" Violette cocked her left brow as she spoke, looking over her right shoulder, when she relayed that question to Nine. "The storyline?"

"You don't understand the storyline? You gotta to be kidding me, Phi Nine." Pie gaped at her elder brother. That movie, Meghan, was not that hard to understand. It was about a human robot who could act on her own, and did as what as she had been programmed. But maybe a little too extreme, by manipulating every code in her system for her to react according to her own desire, which was lethal and brutal.

Nine chuckled. "I wasn't talking about the movie, my dear sisters."

"Then, what were you talking about?" Supassra said, since everyone seemed rather clueless.

"I was talking about Jaylerr."

"Me?" Jaylerr pointed to his chest. "What did I do?" He queried curiously. The truth was, he was clueless as well.

"Yeah...what did he do?" Eisaya piped out, rounding her hands around Thanit's arm. Of all the sibling, Thanit was her favourite. But that one fact, was known to her only. She did love each one of them wholeheartedly. But if she had to choose, Thanit would be her first choice, since he was the one who always stayed by her side. He was the one who babysat her most of the time. He was the one who would volunteer sincerely, to look after her just for everyone else to have their own happy time. That was the reason, Thanit was the best out of the best.

"He was sleeping during the movie. The whole time." Nine chuckled in disbelief.

"What can I say? I'm bored. The movie was not that appealing. Not even good enough per my standard." Jaylerr cockily replied.

"Because it didn't have bed scene?" Thanit remarked cynically.

"Phi Tha!" Eisaya smacked her brother's arm for saying that casually.

"What? I'm just stating the possibility." Thanit retorted.

" Thanit retorted