-2-

Eisaya stared at those bulky men who kneeled in front of her. It was absurd, and she never thought she would see that unbelievable scene one day, but she did. She always pictured, being proposed by her future husband, who would kneel down in his one bended knee, but what she was facing right now, was totally not what she was expected.

"Please, Miss Eisaya. Please accept the dinner invitation." Said one of those desperate men, begging her for the umpteenth time.

"Why should I? Will he kill you, if I decline?" Eisaya questioned those men sternly. She wondered if their boss was someone cruel, who would punish his men for the failed attempt.

 She wondered if their boss was someone cruel, who would punish his men for the failed attempt

"Err...We're not sure. It never happens before." Answered the man with crew cut hair.

"No, he will not kill us. But...I don't think any of us can stand the guilt of failing this mission. Especially when it is related to our most precious boss." Added the man with a pony tail.

"Precious boss? Why do you think, he is precious, when he burdens you with this mission? He should come himself and relay the invitation. Not by using his men." Eisaya piped out. She wasn't very fond of the method, because it showed that he was a cowardice person.

"Will you accept the invitation if he comes to you himself?" The pony tailed man popped out another question.

"No. I don't go out with a stranger." Eisaya stated adamantly.

Those men sighed in unison.

"Our boss would come here himself if he is not a busy person. Since searching for your whereabouts might take a lot of time, he has decided to send us first, to search for you." Said a bulky man with dimple on both cheeks.

Eisaya attentively listened to their every word, digesting them properly while thinking whether she should accept the invitation.

"Please trust us, Miss Eisaya. Our boss is a good man. He is a man to die for." Praised the crew cut hair man.

Eisaya laughed hearthily. "I'm very impressed on how you guys, promoting your boss to me. A man to die for...Is he really worth to die for?"

"He is, Miss Eisaya."

"But I have this feeling like he is in some illegal business. Is he a mafia? A gangster leader?" Eisaya questioned them.

"Hell, no, Miss Eisaya! He is one of the good guys. No illegal business. But we can't reveal the real him. You need to get to know him yourself." The pony tailed man defended the boss.

Eisaya looked at them alternately, still debating whether she should accept or decline the invitation. But the expression on those men in suits, were really hard to ignore. And to top it all, she was quite curious about their boss. The name was given to her, but she swore, she never heard of the man before. Who the hell was he? Why did he so eager to have that date with her? Could she trust him, that he would never do any harm to her? "Fine...Give me the date and the venue. I'll be there for that dinner date." She spoke at last after she had considered the consequences of accepting the invitation.

*****

Eisaya was hoping, she could drive herself to the venue of her first meeting with the unknown man. But since a limousine was sent to pick her up, and it would be her first time, having a ride in a luxury vehicle, she decided to go to that dinner date in style, instead of driving her own car.

A few bodyguards came as well to escort Eisaya to the hotel where the dinner date would be held. She didn't need anyone to protect her, to be honest. She never thought of herself as someone who was that popular or famous, since she was still new in the modelling industry. No one really knew who she was except for the people who had seen her work. But she was blessed most of her job offers, came from the big company. Probably due to that particular fact, those bodyguards were sent to her, just in case, people started to recognize who she was, and began to swarm over her like bees, trying to get the sweet nectar from the flower.

"We're here, Miss Eisaya." Said one of the bodyguards, once the door to that limousine was opened for her. "Please come with us, and we will escort you to meet our boss, Mr. Joss Wayar, who has been waiting for you at the VVIP room of this hotel's restaurant."

"Hmm...Why didn't he come to fetch me himself?" Eisaya asked with deep curiosity. "Shouldn't he be waiting for me here and even opened the door for me?"

 "Shouldn't he be waiting for me here and even opened the door for me?"

"True. But he is unknown to the public. And he wants to remain unknown so he can move freely without being recognise."

"Then, he shouldn't be with me." Eisaya retorted, and stopped walking. "People will start question who he is if they recognise who I am."

"That's the risk I'm willing to take, Miss Eisaya." Said the other bodyguard who apparently was Joss Wayar himself.

"You, Mr. Joss Wayar?" Eisaya was stupefied as she spoke to the man who had been with her in the limousine all this while. She suddenly remembered the creepy stare he gave her during the journey. Lucky for that man, she didn't spew out rude vocabulary to him, or he might think twice of taking her to that dinner date.

"In flesh." Joss smiled as he took Eisaya's hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"Why didn't you introduce yourself when you had a chance, instead of staring at me like you were going to bore a hole in me?" Eisaya bluntly asked and it made the other man laughed, but quickly stopped once he received a glare from Joss.

"That's because I am totally lost for words due to your undescribable beauty." Joss beamed.

"Undescribable? Hmm

"Undescribable? Hmm....is this your way, telling me that I look ugly but in a good manner so I won't get hurt?"

Joss chuckled at her amusing remarks. "Not ugly. Not even close to that. But your beauty is in the eye of beholder. It's hard to describe, but I do find you, very appealing."

"You're weird." Eisaya commented.

"I concur to that." Joss agreed. "Come.....we're here for a special dinner date. I have made a reservation for us. Let's talk more while having something to fill our hunger." He gently ushered Eisaya to step into the hotel and guided her to the VVIP room where dinner had been served for them.