-9-

The sound of doorbell suddenly verberated inside that penthouse, causing Eisaya to shudder even more. She hadn't prepared herself to face everyone in the family, especially after what Thanit just said. Unfolding the story between her and her next door neighbour, should never be the topic in any conversation, because she had put an end between them. But since Thanit had accidentally known about the part of her recent life, she had no choice but to tell every single soul of those people who came to visit her that day, before it would cause misunderstanding later.

"That must be them." Thanit smirked, eyeing Eisaya's panic expression that he rarely saw. "Do you want me to get the door for you?" He offered.

"No! I...I do it myself. But please...don't say a word about Joss yet, at least until I am fully prepared." Eisaya begged.

"And when will you be fully prepared? When they all have left this place?" Thanit questioned his baby girl, the youngest of them all

"Phi....Just give me some time. Let me compose myself first." Eisaya pouted, wishing that Thanit would do as her say.

"Fine. I give you some time. But if it takes too long for you to speak out, I won't wait anymore." Thanit threatened her, because they already made a pact between siblings. There would be no secret between them.

"Okay...okay...I won't take too long to speak. I promise." Eisaya quickly got up from her seat, and nervously walked to the front door. She waited for the doorbell to ring again, before she unlocked the door and opened them to welcome her siblings.

"My dearest sister!!" Violette, the eldest in the family greeted Eisaya with a wide smile, as she quickly pulled her into a bear hug. "Do you miss me?"

"Every single second, Phi Vee." Eisaya replied with honesty. She did miss her eldest sister, who had always been there for her. Violette was like the mother she never met, who prioritized her, even though she had more important things that needed to be attended. So, she respected Violette more, due to her sacrification on making sure she would grow up to be a fine woman.

"What about me?" Nine raised his left brow.