-8-

"Phi Tha!!" Eisaya immediately leaped towards the man and wrapped her arms around him.

The man laughed as he embraced Eisaya back. "Surprise?" He kissed her cheek lightly.

Eisaya pouted. "Why didn't you tell me you are coming to visit me? I could have cooked something delicious for you."

"Hmm...I know you could. But I don't want to interrupt your resting period. I know you're tired from working as a model, so....it's better for me to come unannounced."

"But...what if I'm not here when you come?"

"I've checked your schedule, I know you will be at home."

"What if I don't?" Eisaya gave the same possibility to happen once again.

"Hmm...then, I guess, I have to call you and rearrange the time for me to come again." The man pinched Eisaya's nose lightly. "Are you happy to see me?"

Eisaya's eyes were rounded with excitement. "More than you know, Phi.." She giggled cutely. But her laughter stopped instantly when a certain man suddenly stepping out from the penthouse next door, holding a tiffin carrier in his hand.

 But her laughter stopped instantly when a certain man suddenly stepping out from the penthouse next door, holding a tiffin carrier in his hand

"Err.....Am I interrupting you two?" Asked Joss after a few minutes of awkward silence. His eyes were on the man who had his arms around Eisaya. And it got him jealous, because a man other than him, had touched the person he loved.

Eisaya swiftly shook her head and decided to properly introduce Joss to the man next to her. "Sorry if I'm being too loud, just now. But I'm just so excited to meet my third brother, Phi Thanit."

"Excuse me? Your third brother? Like your sibling?" Joss blinked. He hoped he didnt's mishear her remarks. If the man was her sibling, he could breathe in relief, knowing that he wasn't someone she was infatuated with.

 If the man was her sibling, he could breathe in relief, knowing that he wasn't someone she was infatuated with

"Yes, we are siblings." Eisaya retorted, even though she didn't have to elaborate her relation with Thanit to Joss. But somehow, deep inside, she felt like she should enlighten Joss regarding their status. It was a weird move indeed, coming from her perspective, but still, she couldn't stop herself from explaining her situation to her neighbour.