-11-

"Don't ask." Joss piped out, warning his friends not to ask anything, once he entered the office of that orphanage. He was not in a good mood, and he didn't want it to get worst because of them. He might get riled up for no reason if they would ask him the wrong question.

Luke raised his both hands as if a pistol had been pointed to him. "I'm not going to ask anything." He piped out. A small smile appeared on his lips when he saw Joss, glaring at him, probably annoyed with his response.

"He won't, but I will. Why are you here, Joss? And what's with that expression?" Thanaerng verbalized, eyeing Joss who rarely came to the orphanage with a stern expression. Joss always had his goofy smile on his face, but not that day.

 Joss always had his goofy smile on his face, but not that day

"Can't I be here?" Joss replied.

"No one says you can't. But Luke said, Rowan would be staying with you at the penthouse. So, it got me curious to see you here." Thanaerng explained the reason behind her question. "By the way, where is Rowan?"

"He is with Mew." Joss said flatly. He had passed Rowan to Mew, one of his bodyguards, asking him to look after the boy for a while, making sure that he wouldn't do anything that might cause the stitches to reopen while playing with other children.

"Did Rowan give you a hard time?" Asked Richy while staring at her laptop screen, making a checklist of the orphanage inventory that had became insufficient.

Joss sighed. "Nope. He didn't give me a hard time. But....someone else did."

"Who? Do you want me to teach him a lesson?" Luke started to act like a boxer, throwing some weak punches in front of Joss.

"Not him. But her." Joss casually announced.

Luke froze instantly.

Thanaerng almost dropped the file she was holding.

While Richy, she immediately lifted up her face and had her full focus on Joss, once he said it was 'her' who gave him a hard time.

"Who is her?" Luke queried.

"Do we know her?" Thanaerng interjected.

"Is she the woman I've been hearing a lot recently?" Richy questioned Joss who had already seated behind his desk.