-22-

"Morning, my dearest friends!" Joss greeted his friends as soon as he entered the orphanage's office.

"Someone looks happy

"Someone looks happy." Luke said grimly. "I bet, it won't be for long."

"Are you jealous, Luke?" Joss nudged Luke's arm before taking a seat next to Richy.

Luke pursed his lips. "I'm not jealous at all. Not even a slight. Having a girlfriend might be great but not if she doesn't trust you."

The smile on Joss' face was removed instantly

The smile on Joss' face was removed instantly. "What do you mean by that, Luke?" He asked, glancing at Richy who obviously was not in a happy mood as well. "Richy...Do you know something that I don't?"

Richy sighed as she pressed a button on a device to get connected with one of Joss' bodyguards. "Hideo. He's here."

"Hideo is here?" His presence surprised Joss. Hideo rarely visited the orphanage because he had assigned him to work at their main base, where all the bodyguards would gather for briefings and duty delegation. If Hideo was there without informing him, there must be something important that he needed to report to him.

"Yes, he is here...Since dawn." Richy replied.

"Why didn't you send him to me right away?"

"You slept late last night. So, I told Hideo to wait." Richy uttered. Joss needed to rest, and she was giving him that opportunity.

Joss frowned. "Did he tell you why he came here?"

"You can ask him yourself." Richy pointed to the man who just entered the office.

"Good morning, Mr. Wayar, Sir." Hideo politely bowed to his employer. He was hired ever since the first day Joss came back to Thailand. He might not talk too much, but he was very fond of Joss, a good man and a good employer indeed.

"Hmm...good morning to you too, Hideo. And I hope it will stay a good morning for me as well."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't think it will be as good as you wish. I brought news that you may not like it, Sir."