-10-

Joss was busy cleaning up the kitchen when he heard the sound of doorbell verberated in that penthouse. He wondered who could that be. Was it Eisaya? Thinking that it could be her, who probably wanted to return the tiffin carrier, he immediately washed his hands and dried them, then rushed over to open the door. Fortunately, Rowan was in the bedroom, sleeping again after taking his medicine, or he might try to be the one who answered the door.

Once Joss reached the door, he straightened his shirt quickly, and with a smile plastered on his face, he opened the door, wishing that his guess was not wrong. But his smile faltered when he saw three unknown women appeared at the front door, doing some sexy poses that probably would make most men have their jaw dropped. But not him. Sexiness wouldn't sway him that easily.

"Oh my God! The rumor is true! The most eligible bachelor lives in this building!" Pie cupped her cheeks, pretending liked she was in shock.

"Sorry?" Joss blinked profusely. "Do I know you?"

"No. You don't know us, but we do know you, Mr. Wayar, the sexiest man alive." Said Violette as she ran her fingers on Joss' abdomen.

"Yes....He is sexy indeed...." Supassra added in agreement. "And tall...Totally my kind of man." She licked her lips as she gently pushed Joss to step back inside his penthouse.

"What the hell?!" Joss glared at those three women. "I think you should leave before I call the authority."

"Are you sure you want us to leave?" Violette smirked. "We can have lots of fun together. You and us...in bed...in the bathroom...in the swimming pool..."

"Sorry, I'm not interested

"Sorry, I'm not interested. I am taken. I am in love with someone, so, there is no space for the three of you or any women in this world. Please leave this place or I will lose my gentleman side and kick the three of you out."

"Why? Don't we look good enough for you? We are sexy, beautiful, well educated and we have jobs that pay well too. The only thing we don't have, is the right man who can pleasure us, who can cook, who has this father figure image and most of all, who looks so divine with and without clothes." Supassra wiggles her brows while eyeing Joss from head to toe, then back to his head again.