-15-

"You're not eating." Joss peered at the pizza that hadn't been touched by Eisaya.

"I'm not hungry." Eisaya retorted. To be honest, she was famished. But she was still embarrassed by the confession she made to Joss. She might not say the big 'L' word yet, but she knew, she was being so obvious to Joss already. And she bet, he could read whatever she was feeling at that moment.

 And she bet, he could read whatever she was feeling at that moment

"Hmm...you're not hungry." Pie repeated the words while watching her brother Jaylerr. "But what about you, Jaylerr? Why didn't you touch your pizza?"

"Because...I'm full already just by watching her, eating her pizza." Jaylerr beamed idiotically at Thanaerng who looked like a goddess to his eyes. Damn! Why didn't he meet her sooner? He would definitely put an end to his search for his ultimate soulmate, if he met her first.

"Stop sweet talking to me. Just eat your pizza, or I refuse to date you." Thanaerng piped out while chewing the pizza diligently.

"Aye aye, mi amor." Jaylerr happily grabbed a slice and consumed it per her command.

"Wow...just wow..." Supassra shook her head in disbelief. For the first time in her life, she met someone who could actually control her brother so easily. Maybe Thanaerng was the perfect one for her brother, but would he be the perfect one for Thanaerng? Well, it was not her problem if Jaylerr's heart would be crushed later. But hopefully, Thanaerng would not be so cruel to her brother, and realized that he too could be the best husband material for her.

"Eat your pizza, baby girl. Didn't you say you are hungry earlier?" Thanit gently raked his sister's hair as he shoved the plate that had been filled with a slice of her favourite pizza right under her nose. "Eat it. Or you may hurt his heart." He pointed to Joss. "He ordered this just for you."

Joss smiled

Joss smiled. "Yes, I did."

"Maybe, our baby girl wants you to feed her." Nine uttered teasingly.

"No, I do not!" Eisaya glared deadly to her brother.

"But I don't mind doing it for you. I can feed you, if you let me." Joss narrowed the gap between them, leaning closer to her ear. "You only have to give your command, and I will obey unhesitantly." He whispered.